Besides Slapping Chris Rock… What has Will Smith done to receive the hate that he gets on the Coli?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Damn near a whole year later and you're still crying about how Will Smith is viewed by a bunch of forum posters who he will never know nor cares about.

Why is his image here so important to you? Y'all stans are really pathetic as fukk :mjlol:
Yet you give a sassy response. You was traumatized by a slap too?

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Yet you give a sassy response. You was traumatized by a slap too?

The only thing sassy has been you trying to defend your Zaddy in virtually every thread since the slap happened.

Damn near a year ago.

People were explaining their gripes against him last year winter / spring, yet you need to start a thread in March 2023 just so you can go on the attack again for Master William, ol' Geoffrey The Butler ass nikka :pachaha:

Will don't give a fukk about us, including you. Let that sink in. You'll be ok in the long run, champ.

I promise.
iTTCLh3_d.webp

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The only thing sassy has been you trying to defend your Zaddy in virtually every thread since the slap happened.

Damn near a year ago.

People were explaining their gripes against him last year winter / spring, yet you need to start a thread in March 2023 just so you can go on the attack again for Master William, ol' Geoffrey The Butler ass nikka :pachaha:

Will don't give a fukk about us, including you. Let that sink in. You'll be ok in the long run, champ.

I promise.
iTTCLh3_d.webp
You proved my point :pachaha: You’re rooting for a c00n against a Simp:ehh:. To Incels being a simp is worst than being a c00n :mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't think people hate Will Smith here. I think people hate his wife and are frustrated watching a guy we all grew up liking get emasculated and embarrassed. There was a time when Will Smith was the coolest guy to many of us as kids. Even into adulthood he was dropping movies we all saw and enjoyed. But for the last decade or so it seems like 90% of all Will content has come not from movies but from Jada. Nonstop weird and disrespectful glimpses into their personal life where she gleefully tears him down on the world stage, for all to see. And we've watched enough Will Smith content to see him in these clips and realize he's NOT ok, he's not doing well, and this shyt is bothering the fukk out of him. But while we're all like "dude get the fukk out of there" he keeps doubling down and supporting the very person who is ruining him.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
You proved my point :pachaha: You’re rooting for a c00n against a Simp:ehh:. Incel Babble:ehh:

Rooting? Nikka I'm just calling it like it is. Will laughed at Rock's joke about his wife until Jada pulled on his choke-chain then gave him the command to attack. Over the tamest joke in the history of joking on an audience member.

This after being publicly humiliated by his wife. I couldn't care less about Smith or Rock but I do enjoy making delusional, disingenuous stans look stupid as fukk.

If you can find fault with a stupid GI Jane joke and justify his bıtch ass "change-up because wifey checked me" actions then you're either a hopeless stan or you find his situation relatable because you're in the same boat as him in regards to your own wifey. :unimpressed:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

Damn near a year ago.

I promise.
iTTCLh3_d.webp
:deadrose: @ the bolded

Daps
He did it to himself though.

Who goes on a NATIONAL PLATFORM to get an L of that magnitude thrown in their face?!?!

Your Will fukking SMITH! Not Benzino! That Love & Hip Hop bullshyt is supposed to be for birds and ratchets not WILL SMITH!

Like Chris Rock said two talented people of that magnitude doing something so lowdown is ridiculous. Nobody respects that shyt

He did it to save Jada's career and public perception, as funny as that may seem now. At the time, ppl had turned on her and he was trying to resuscitate her reputation.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He did it to save Jada's career and public perception, as funny as that may seem now. At the time, ppl had turned on her and he was trying to resuscitate her reputation.

Which means he did it to HIMSELF

He chose to save her over his own self respect. Now some may call that noble and some may call that foolish but the POINT is that he allowed it to happen.

Jada did some stupid shyt and Will swooped in to save her. The blow back was people not respecting him