Besides Slapping Chris Rock… What has Will Smith done to receive the hate that he gets on the Coli?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He wasn’t “hard” enough? :dame: Is it because some like to clown him just because of Jada’s past relationship with 2pac? I’ve never hear will smith talk reckless about the black community. He’s only dealt with black women publicly. Yet some of you feel sorry for that c00n chris rock?:mjlol: Why?? Y’all rooting for Chris Rock who has said and done many problematic things. He loves white women and talk shyt About black women a lot.
Chris Rock has done some things I don’t agree with so did Will Smith but you being a whole feminine bytch and liking one black man and hating the other like you have a uterus is the whole problem.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Will Smith dipped his toe in that weird ass cult.
That's what made me give him the side eye

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
He wasn’t “hard” enough? :dame: Is it because some like to clown him just because of Jada’s past relationship with 2pac? I’ve never hear will smith talk reckless about the black community. He’s only dealt with black women publicly. Yet some of you feel sorry for that c00n chris rock?:mjlol: Why?? Y’all rooting for Chris Rock who has said and done many problematic things. He loves white women and talk shyt About black women a lot.
Be a cuck /thread

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Nobody hatred Will or wanted him to fail until Jada/August became public and then the Chris Rock incident :comeon:

Will was Denzel and Sam Jackson status which was being untouchable.
I just think he's wack.

His music is largely unlistenable. Summertime. Brand New Funk. That's about it for me. For a dude who's sold millions of records that's not a lot.

His acting is stale. The Black dude that is cool to white people.

Of course his whole personal life disaster is not helping my fandom any.

But the Chris Rock thing was a turning point. I started thinking of him as an arrogant a$$hole at that moment and I was done. Not that I was on board.

Kanye is the same type. Although Ye has plenty of bangers.. earlier on. He's been wack for over a decade now. Especially his fashion stuff. But once he started running down Black superheroes like Harriet Tubman, I was just done with him also.
:pachaha:You were saying, @Jazzy B.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
1. He allowed a bald headed hoe emasculate him and sissify him to look like a weakling, he doesnt come across as the man in the family rather as the 2nd in control.

2. He assaulted and humiliated another black man on the world stage in front of millions of people all because his insecure self and wife couldnt take a joke.

Will smith is a clown and a joke i hope he loses relevance even more, he assaulted a fellow black man on a prestigious stage as the oscars and humiliated him , he is a big time sucka for that

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
You hit the nail right on the head.
Folks know this. They just don't want to admit it.
The hate for Will has been going own for over three decades.
Some brehs couldn't deal with goofy ass Fresh Prince suddenly becoming an Alpha Male on screen.
Son was cut up, bussin his gun, gettin bytches
Mike Lowery kicked off the hate.
Baggin Jada kicked the hate into high gear.
All we know now is weird ass sci-fi movie villian Jada with the face fillers or cheek implants.
The Jada Will bagged was considered a baddie.
15785843953674.jpg

She was instrumental to this hate long before letters to Pac or any entanglements.
Dude was on a solid winning streak for a good 10 -15 years.
"Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records. Well, I do. So fukk him, and fukk you too."
Anybody who says nobody hated on Will before this was probably playing with action figures in the toilet during Will's Golden Boy era.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
My biggest gripe with Will
is him letting that thumb head bytch
control him emotionally.
The bytch never loved that man and
reminds him on the damn regular.
I'm about black love but dude would
have been happier with Margot Robbie.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif