Besides Aspiring Rappers/Models/Club Promoters, The Saddest Dreamer is...

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Honestly fukk the NBA. If he aint gonna make it to the league and he already knows that then why is he tripping. He should have been realistic with himself. The odds are crazy when it comes to making it to the NBA. Playing overseas isnt a bad gig at all. Cats go over there and make BIG money playing. 6 figures aint nothing to sneeze at. Hell didnt Josh Childress leave the NBA to go over to Greece bc he was going to make more?

Yea but he tried out and didnt make it he was nice enough to.get the,call but not the call if ya feel me

Thats a fukked up feeling knowing ur boys that used to dikkride u because of your ability are ahead of you kuz they didnr have that ability to invest in and they got careers fam kids cars ect

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Good music will always be good music.

nikka if ya music nice, people will listen. shyt even if its wack if you are marketable you are marketable. This white boy who used to go to my school started rapping a year ago, his final year in college and now signed a 70k deal with a independent label. (Same label that got Serani popping)

Now he in the loop with mad rappers.

Mac Miller Shouts Out B. Martin - YouTube

Juelz Santana Shouts out B. Martin - YouTube

B. Martin & Xavier White - "City Girls" [HD] - YouTube

I personally think he wack as fukk. But he bout to be getting that whiteboy paper real soon. I remember me and my boys was literally making fun of this nikka a couple of months ago. So nowadays I cant knock anybody chasing their dreams with this music shyt.

N neither should you :youngsabo:

You sound mad bitter right now bruh. Its iight man jus let it all out :shaq:

Edit: I jus found out Ol boy performed last night at summer jam too. :yeshrug:

Speaking of this kid. I go on datpiff to listen to some shyt today. And I see that he is in the spotlight under upcomming mixtapes section? :wtf:

B. Martin - Music, Love, Enemies // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

B_Martin_Music_Love_Enemies-front-large.jpg
:dwillhuh:

The transition this kid made from local nikka to underground circuit is type crazy. Props to his indie label, they really giving this kid a push.

Being a rapper nowadays is easy man. nikkas aint going platnium, but if you can build up a soild fanbase full of people who will go to ya shows. You can live off that.