Besides Aspiring Rappers/Models/Club Promoters, The Saddest Dreamer is...

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Good music will always be good music.

nikka if ya music nice, people will listen. shyt even if its wack if you are marketable you are marketable. This white boy who used to go to my school started rapping a year ago, his final year in college and now signed a 70k deal with a independent label. (Same label that got Serani popping)

Now he in the loop with mad rappers.

Mac Miller Shouts Out B. Martin - YouTube

Juelz Santana Shouts out B. Martin - YouTube

B. Martin & Xavier White - "City Girls" [HD] - YouTube

I personally think he wack as fukk. But he bout to be getting that whiteboy paper real soon. I remember me and my boys was literally making fun of this nikka a couple of months ago. So nowadays I cant knock anybody chasing their dreams with this music shyt.

N neither should you :youngsabo:

You sound mad bitter right now bruh. Its iight man jus let it all out :shaq:

Edit: I jus found out Ol boy performed last night at summer jam too. :yeshrug:
:shaq2: fukk rappers breh

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
music is also an outlet for alot of people they can do for the rest of their lives, i'd never shun someone away from doing their passion. just have a backup plan incase

And for some people, it's OK for them to NOT have a back up plan like you or I might have.

Like, my sister has been an actress/dancer/choreographer since she was little and its all shes ever wanted to do.

She's 31 now, and hasn't 'quite' made it the way you would consider someone making it in that field, however, she can make ends meet and live without having to keep a desk job/day job, so, in a sense, she has made it in her own way.

Daps
And for some people, it's OK for them to NOT have a back up plan like you or I might have.

Like, my sister has been an actress/dancer/choreographer since she was little and its all shes ever wanted to do.

She's 31 now, and hasn't 'quite' made it the way you would consider someone making it in that field, however, she can make ends meet and live without having to keep a desk job/day job, so, in a sense, she has made it in her own way.

This. I always felt this way. Dave Chappelle says it well.

@ 0:26:01 mark - 0:27:11
Inside The Actors Studio - Dave Chappelle - YouTube

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
trying to be a rapper in this day and age is just pathetic, no one cares about you or your stupid raps, even if your good.... nikkaz on my fb with the ''Just hitting up studio, cant wait for yall to hear this shyt'' when they upload the music no one gives it any likes or anything, then they start posting it on peoples walls on some ''please upload and spread the link'' nikka shut up
Thank you. I'm reading the replies like :stopitslime:

NOBODY likes rappers. Nobody wants to watch your youtube videos, nobody wants to hear you spit, nobody wants to see your shows. No matter how nice you are...

If you tell somebody you're a rapper and they havent heard of you its just like telling somebody you are unemployed...

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Thank you. I'm reading the replies like :stopitslime:

NOBODY likes rappers. Nobody wants to watch your youtube videos, nobody wants to hear you spit, nobody wants to see your shows. No matter how nice you are...

If you tell somebody you're a rapper and they havent heard of you its just like telling somebody you are unemployed...

soooo...why are u on a hip hop forum if u dnt care about rap

:upsetfavre:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
soooo...why are u on a hip hop forum if u dnt care about rap

:upsetfavre:
Technically the-coli is officially a sports forum. And meanwhile we are both posting in "The Locker Room". :beli:

I've been hip hop since I was 4 years old pretending to breakdance in the kitchen chief. I love hip hop when its good. But current rappers signed and unsigned are damn near intolerable if I'm not already interested...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how about people who create their own clothing label, i swear every other person on fb seems to be making tshirts and stuff

whats worse they sell that ish for like 20 dollars a shirt :childplease:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly fukk the NBA. If he aint gonna make it to the league and he already knows that then why is he tripping. He should have been realistic with himself. The odds are crazy when it comes to making it to the NBA. Playing overseas isnt a bad gig at all. Cats go over there and make BIG money playing. 6 figures aint nothing to sneeze at. Hell didnt Josh Childress leave the NBA to go over to Greece bc he was going to make more?