Besides Aspiring Rappers/Models/Club Promoters, The Saddest Dreamer is...

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Being a rapper is waay easier to blow than becoming a Athlete. I think becoming a NBA star is prolly the wildest dream of em all. You gotta be on the right path since like 16 nikka.

With this rap shyt all you need is a catchy hook some swag and a nice flow and you can blow at 35 ala 2chainz.

Being a video hoe is easy (which most of these girls are aspiring to be, fukk that model shyt)

Being a international supermodel is hard. You gotta be in that lane got a company backing you and already groomed at like 17

Daps
i say this as a dude 3 semesters away from graduating :smugdraper:

but....nikkas like you are lame. you'll be the first nikka saying "thats my cousin :obama:" if he blow. kinda like my ppls. i remember playing my nephew "Replacement Girl" 5 years ago & he said it was corny as fukk :heh:, only to become the biggest Drake stan once So Far Gone dropped.

Corny sh*t

Nah, you don't know me homie so don't act like you do. I told him straight out that while I ain't tryna dictate his life I can't just straight out blindly support him not wanting to work or go to school and invest in rapping all day when he ain't got it like that. If he blow I'll take my L and say I was that hatin ass nikka, but I don't wanna see my fam in the street chasing a pipe dream either cuz the nikka cant multitask, feel me?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Those MLM motherfukkers are the worst to me

Had some goofy ass chick from back in the day hit me up about joining her Primerica team, and asking me to give up some contacts:what::stopitslime:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
trying to be a rapper in this day and age is just pathetic, no one cares about you or your stupid raps, even if your good.... nikkaz on my fb with the ''Just hitting up studio, cant wait for yall to hear this shyt'' when they upload the music no one gives it any likes or anything, then they start posting it on peoples walls on some ''please upload and spread the link'' nikka shut up

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
trying to be a rapper in this day and age is just pathetic, no one cares about you or your stupid raps, even if your good.... nikkaz on my fb with the ''Just hitting up studio, cant wait for yall to hear this shyt'' when they upload the music no one gives it any likes or anything, then they start posting it on peoples walls on some ''please upload and spread the link'' nikka shut up

:wtb: you sounding real ansy here breh. I can feel the hate thru my screen:jawalrus:

Lemme guess. You tried rapping back in the day, and you realized you was wack as fukk :youngsabo:

It actually makes more sense to rap nowadays rather than rap back then. Its way easier to blow.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
:wtb: you sounding real ansy here breh. I can feel the hate thru my screen:jawalrus:

Lemme guess. You tried rapping back in the day, and you realized you was wack as fukk :youngsabo:

It actually makes more sense to rap nowadays rather than rap back then. Its way easier to blow.

I aint ansy about nothing, I just find the desperation pathetic, I got like 5 of these nikkaz on my timeline and their music sucks. If anything you sound ansy by quoting my post.

It aint easier to blow theres way more competition now.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I aint ansy about nothing, I just find the desperation pathetic, I got like 5 of these nikkaz on my timeline and their music sucks. If anything you sound ansy by quoting my post.

It aint easier to blow theres way more competition now.

Good music will always be good music.

nikka if ya music nice, people will listen. shyt even if its wack if you are marketable you are marketable. This white boy who used to go to my school started rapping a year ago, his final year in college and now signed a 70k deal with a independent label. (Same label that got Serani popping)

Now he in the loop with mad rappers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsKd2PjZEN8&list=UUwaFoQ-IA53Rm0Rh_zbT7tw&index=4&feature=plcp]B. Martin & Xavier White - "City Girls" [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

I personally think he wack as fukk. But he bout to be getting that whiteboy paper real soon. I remember me and my boys was literally making fun of this nikka a couple of months ago. So nowadays I cant knock anybody chasing their dreams with this music shyt.

N neither should you :youngsabo:

You sound mad bitter right now bruh. Its iight man jus let it all out :shaq:

Edit: I jus found out Ol boy performed last night at summer jam too. :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
writers????

I think writing is actually one of the better careers to dream of because

1. You don't really need to invest money in it (unless you want to follow some courses, but you don't NEED those to start writing).
2. You can work on it on your down time, and wherever you want to.
3. It's literary never too late for success. You can become a successful writer at 50, not happening in sports, modelling or rapping. Could happen in acting and other music genres though.

Don't get me wrong I know it takes a lot of work to become a successful writer and that's it unlikely to pay off soon, but given the nature of it it seems easier to pursue writing as a dream while having a regular life/job as back up plan, you don't really have to give up anything else than some free time to grab a pen.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my boy who played football all his life just finished up his 2 years at CC... homie is lost right now, always tryin to tell stories about his high school glory days... i feel bad :ld:

427618-albundy.jpg

:russ:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, your dreams should be a hobby until they can actually become a reality (meaning you can make a living). No one should be rapping all day or hooping all day if they aren't getting their bills paid.