Berserk is fire

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How come no one does a real adaption of this shyt, with money behind it. Netflix for instance. I love the 97 series. Never read a manga in my life, but I've looked up some of what happens after the anime ends...this shyt is crazy. I need another adaption man. I didn't watch the new anime because the animation is trash. I did watch the first movie, and will watching the others since they show what happens after the Eclipse.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
HORI SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

THIS nikka SACRIFICED THEM ALL :damn:

SHAWTY GOT RAPED THE FUCCC OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

fukkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

fukk THAT nikka :pacspit:

THEM nikkaS GOT CHOMPED :mjcry:

When you think everything is sweet

:russ:

Griffith did nothing wrong though.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
How come no one does a real adaption of this shyt, with money behind it. Netflix for instance. I love the 97 series. Never read a manga in my life, but I've looked up some of what happens after the anime ends...this shyt is crazy. I need another adaption man. I didn't watch the new anime because the animation is trash. I did watch the first movie, and will watching the others since they show what happens after the Eclipse.
Read the manga, its worth the time it takes, some shyt the 97 anime leaves out like

Gambino selling Guts booty for tree fiddy

shyt like that makes the manga waaaaaaay more brutal than anything on TV ever could be

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
When you think everything is sweet

:russ:

Griffith did nothing wrong though.

''did nothing wrong'' :dahell:

son was a fakkit lusting after Guts.. and got depressed when Guts left which is why he got caught and tortured.. p*ssy boy realised he will never be able to be a working human and took the cheap way out by sacrificing all his friends

fukk him and everyone who stands with him.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching the 97 series for the past week. I'm up to episode 24. Final 3 episodes now.

The pacing is weird and it takes awhile for the story to get going. Apparently the final 3 episodes are where shyt gets crazy.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Read the manga, its worth the time it takes, some shyt the 97 anime leaves out like

Gambino selling Guts booty for tree fiddy

shyt like that makes the manga waaaaaaay more brutal than anything on TV ever could be

Restarted the manga this time with the deluxe edition and that's how the second volume starts.

:mjcry:

Deluxe is the way to read it. Full page spreads are doing the artwork justice.

:wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

son was a fakkit lusting after Guts.. and got depressed when Guts left which is why he got caught and tortured.. p*ssy boy realised he will never be able to be a working human and took the cheap way out by sacrificing all his friends

That statement really should have an addendum attached to it. Griffith did nothing wrong, in the context of pursuing his dream. Whatever it takes.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade

:heh: he wasn’t lusting after Guts. He just considered him a very valuable pawn.

he didn’t realize that Guts had outgrown him and outgrown his ambitions and dreams. When Guts easily beat him and just walked away it made Griffith feel like a powerless bytch again and his entire goal as a former abuse victim himself was to never feel that way.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That statement really should have an addendum attached to it. Griffith did nothing wrong, in the context of pursuing his dream. Whatever it takes.

He was a bytch ass nikka who couldn't achieve his dream so he copped out and used the behelit to win.. p*ssy boy. Guts whooped his ass and reminded him he forever a bytch with yes men around his nuts..