Berserk is fire

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You talking bout old shyt.... that Old Testament shyt.

I admit that that was some cold shyt, and I don’t rock with anything Griffith has done in that past.

But we talking bout the world post that.

As long as you don’t buck the system all is good in Lord Griffith's world.

Same can’t be said the same in the AOT World where you can get it at ANY moment and the people at the top don’t give a damn about their people
Griffiths city can arguably be in a way worse position, if he can sacrifice th we fat entire city to enter the idea of evil hell do it, but I think it'll lead to his end.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
hbo should take it up and make it its big animation series
imagine hbo's production levels w/ a competent team making Berserk
it would be their animated version of Game of Thrones and NO ONE (except for the manga readers/original anime watchers) will see the Eclispe coming
The Eclispe >>>>>>>> The Red Wedding
I remember HBO showing Vampire Hunter D when I was younger and always wished they did an anime series with that kind of tone, Berserk would be great.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You talking bout old shyt.... that Old Testament shyt.

I admit that that was some cold shyt, and I don’t rock with anything Griffith has done in that past.

But we talking bout the world post that.

As long as you don’t buck the system all is good in Lord Griffith's world.

Same can’t be said the same in the AOT World where you can get it at ANY moment and the people at the top don’t give a damn about their people

Nah can't agree with all of this. I rocked with Griffith in the raw days. He's eating now and it makes him boring because I see how things are moving down the line. I need ruthless Griffith to make a move.

I can never hear "Behelit" without thinking about that rape scene:sadcam:....i used to really like that composition too.....:mjcry:

I still rock with most of that ost but "murder" is not for me. That thing gives me nightmares. Judeau
:damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah can't agree with all of this. I rocked with Griffith in the raw days. He's eating now and it makes him boring because I see how things are moving down the line. I need ruthless Griffith to make a move.

Breh GriffithSet or GriffithGang ain’t no savages like these niccas Trynna call us.

We just a bunch of everyday niccas going about our lives day to day. Ain’t nobody rocking with Griffith, but ain’t nobody fukking with him too man. We just trynna go about our business, his transgressions don’t define or represent us.

We don’t want this nicca to be ruthless:whoa:

We didn’t choose this GriffithSet, it chose us

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

I still rock with most of that ost but "murder" is not for me. That thing gives me nightmares. Judeau
:damn:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Salute to the bruhs that came through.. bouta read .. what chapter is right after OG anime series

edit: found it

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
hbo should take it up and make it its big animation series
imagine hbo's production levels w/ a competent team making Berserk
it would be their animated version of Game of Thrones and NO ONE (except for the manga readers/original anime watchers) will see the Eclispe coming
The Eclispe >>>>>>>> The Red Wedding

Yeah when Berserk is done

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is Griffith fukked up? Yes. I’m not condoning his shyt but his character is interesting to say the least. He’s a good villain imo and probably the goat heel turner I’ve ever seen :manny:

I'm only looking at the folk that cosign him funny.

He's top 5 GOAT villains status no doubt. A good villain brings out the feelings of :damn: or :hhh: I think the only character I hate just as much as Griffith is
Ted Faro
his actions and betrayal is almost on the same scale of destruction. :wow:

Daps
I'm only looking at the folk that cosign him funny.

He's top 5 GOAT villains status no doubt. A good villain brings out the feelings of :damn: or :hhh: I think the only character I hate just as much as Griffith is
Ted Faro
his actions and betrayal is almost on the same scale of destruction. :wow:
griffith is a piece of shyt
it all started because of griffith's fragile ego