Berserk is fire

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
They never asked :yeshrug:
Ok let’s say that’s the case Griffith still foul af for bringing Hell on Earth to his land and having innocents killed in crossfire because his boys signed a shytty deal..

also Griffith saved Caska from rape to turn around and save her for himself and be like :youngsabo: Just to get at Guts like :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You’ll DEFINITELY never be the same as he rapes your girlfriend while you look on in horror as all your comrades die a terrible death.

fukk Griffith and fukk ANYBODY that likes him.

Ya’ll are legit psychopaths and I hope you never sire children:scust:

You talking bout old shyt.... that Old Testament shyt.

I admit that that was some cold shyt, and I don’t rock with anything Griffith has done in that past.

But we talking bout the world post that.

As long as you don’t buck the system all is good in Lord Griffith's world.

Same can’t be said the same in the AOT World where you can get it at ANY moment and the people at the top don’t give a damn about their people

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Ok let’s say that’s the case Griffith still foul af for bringing Hell on Earth to his land and having innocents killed in crossfire because his boys signed a shytty deal..

also Griffith saved Caska from rape to turn around and save her for himself and be like :youngsabo: Just to get at Guts like :ufdup:
Griffith was destined to do it breh, if he lost the Egg Of The King it came right back to him, it had to happen and he had to be the one to do it. If you wanna blame someone blame this guy..

The Caska rape was just a means to an end, he needed a human form to come back in(and also it was to fukk Guts over a little)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You talking bout old shyt.... that Old Testament shyt.

I admit that that was some cold shyt, and I don’t rock with anything Griffith has done in that past.

But we talking bout the world post that.

As long as you don’t buck the system all is good in Lord Griffith's world.

Same can’t be said the same in the AOT World where you can get it at ANY moment and the people at the top don’t give a damn about their people

That's like getting with a serial rapist and murderer then sweeping all that shyt under the rug because they "turned over a new leaf". :francis:

Ol' Redd that was different head ass.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You’ll DEFINITELY never be the same as he rapes your girlfriend while you look on in horror as all your comrades die a terrible death.

fukk Griffith and fukk ANYBODY that likes him.

Ya’ll are legit psychopaths and I hope you never sire children:scust:
rapes your girlfriend, then rapes you. then resurrects your pops and rapes him. This shyt is like if nikkas was teamDahmer. :hhh:

Daps
I'm sure one day... when Berserk is done anyway it will get the big budget animation it deserves
hbo should take it up and make it its big animation series
imagine hbo's production levels w/ a competent team making Berserk
it would be their animated version of Game of Thrones and NO ONE (except for the manga readers/original anime watchers) will see the Eclispe coming
The Eclispe >>>>>>>> The Red Wedding

Daps
i love this series
it's the game of thrones of anime/manga for me
I just wish the writer released chapters more
you would think this pandemic would make slow writers writer faster

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Y’all got the mustard on good sites to read the manga.. Or Pdfs. Not trying to pay :yeshrug:. I’ve seen the OG anime so I’m caught up to that.. seen the new16/17 anime but I need to re read those parts feel like I’m missing a bunch of shyt