Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
:manny: I’m not voting for Kamala because of her prosecuting past in California so I won’t be voting Bernie either (Crime bill).

Who’s Next?
You should vote republican then. While its possible to put on facade for the public its possible to change over time. Bernie isn't the same man as he was in 1994 and Kamala:patrice:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just an FYI you've probably done more damage to Kamala and conjured up more support for Bernie on this forum with your neurotic posting and the disdain people have for you in general. People that have no dog in the fight and simply don't like you(which is a lot based on your badges) are being pushed away from the candidate you support.

So good work keep it up.
I've been saying this but this dude is dense .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Nap and Judge Joe/PanAfrican make me hate and like Bernie at the same time.

:ohhh:

Nap’s unhinged hatred for Bernie makes me like Bernie more due to my belief Nap seriously wants to Democrat politicians to be stuck in the “New Democrat” loop. I always said Nap would be the one to tell Democrats to sign the 94 crime bill, denounce gay marriage rights, and support the Iraq War invasion just so they could “win elections”.

Judge Joe Gorilla’s/PanAfrican is a “Drake level groupie” when it comes to Bernie making me despise Bernie. He’s out of work and does little to gain employment, makes threads about this new hotep tribalism ADOS, and comes off as a mentally unstable young man waiting for “Bernie zaddy” to provide reparations and economic support to save him. And if he doesn’t have Bernie Zaddy as the nominee we all have to suffer (with Trump)

It’s a weird feeling.