Daps
Where are all the militants and purity progressives who said hillary supported the crime bill that imprisoned generations of black people? Bernie sanders voted for the crime bill, he voted aginst the brady bill , he keeps caping for racist trump supporters pretending racism is not why trump got elected. He is a selfish narcissistic man. Anyone that does not support bernie sanders is a dnc neoliberal hack that is the reasoning with his supporters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

Assuming most of the users you tagged are African Americans, why would they give a shyt about someone being opposed to open borders? You need to have a word with the dude that logs into your account and creates Tariq Nasheed threads.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Which states were more important in the general Nap? Which states sunk Hillary in the general you dumdum?
Democratic%20primary%20national%20map%20results%202016.png

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nap and Judge Joe/PanAfrican make me hate and like Bernie at the same time.

:ohhh:

Nap’s unhinged hatred for Bernie makes me like Bernie more due to my belief Nap seriously wants to Democrat politicians to be stuck in the “New Democrat” loop. I always said Nap would be the one to tell Democrats to sign the 94 crime bill, denounce gay marriage rights, and support the Iraq War invasion just so they could “win elections”.

Judge Joe Gorilla’s/PanAfrican is a “Drake level groupie” when it comes to Bernie making me despise Bernie. He’s out of work and does little to gain employment, makes threads about this new hotep tribalism ADOS, and comes off as a mentally unstable young man waiting for “Bernie zaddy” to provide reparations and economic support to save him. And if he doesn’t have Bernie Zaddy as the nominee we all have to suffer (with Trump)

It’s a weird feeling.
Got two interviews tomorrow.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Where are all the militants and purity progressives who said hillary supported the crime bill that imprisoned generations of black people? Bernie sanders voted for the crime bill, he voted aginst the brady bill , he keeps caping for racist trump supporters pretending racism is not why trump got elected. He is a selfish narcissistic man. Anyone that does not support bernie sanders is a dnc neoliberal hack that is the reasoning with his supporters.
lmao ur rep was at -600-ish last week

u fukking clown :mjlol: