???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kamala and booker are going to be attacked heavy by bernie's people + they gonna have serious problems with ados...napoleon please go hide under the bed right now, put a gun in your mouth and blow your brains out, you indian loser...:hubie:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie is self serving. The simple fact he had to overshadow ole girl from Georgia after the state of the union tells me all i need to know about him.

I wont be voting for this dude.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie is self serving. The simple fact he had to overshadow ole girl from Georgia after the state of the union tells me all i need to know about him.I wont be voting for this dude.

It doesn't matter whether you vote for him or not, none of them will displace the orange clown and that's the truth.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I’m not voting for Kamala because of her prosecuting past in California so I won’t be voting Bernie either (Crime bill).

Who’s Next?

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
:manny: I’m not voting for Kamala because of her prosecuting past in California so I won’t be voting Bernie either (Crime bill).

Who’s Next?
Before you discount him watch this video discussing the crime bill.

He voted for it because it included the violence against women act but he was the only Democrat that talked about how negatively it will impact the poor people in the country.

Also read this article on what he was doing in the civil rights era