Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
I was at some sessions when Benny and Dark Lo was working on some shyt…. Man listen…..
I wish Benny would lock in with VDon for a project. minus the bright spots like "Johnny P's Caddy" and his experimental stuff like "X-Rated" with Leon Thomas, he's cooling off

Features from Ransom, Spesh, maybe Sha Hef:whew:damn shame Freddie and breh fell out

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
TMVTL is hands down the pinnacle. This that tanna talk shyt :blessed:

One foot in :ohlawd:

Big Timers :wow:

rest of the album is mid. I don't really care for any other tracks. Spun the whole thing 3 times and I still feel the same.

Benny, face, n kiss on a track and it wasn't hitting....how TF that even happen :dahell:

I was listening to TT3 and TT4 all week. Both those albums 10/10

Def Jam curse strikes again :francis:
Yoooo this post is my thoughts exactly. TMVTL came on and I knew it was Tanna talk time :ohlawd:

Rest is just a grade above mid :francis:

I’ve determined that polished studio releases just ain’t gonna hit like the tapes :manny:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't believe I actually like this. Only one I like over commercial beats is Conway until now. Back Agsun definitely needs to be a single

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Should have been an alc project… hitboy BEEN a hit or miss nikka wit mostly misses. The Nas albums got him propped up too high at the moment imo. Like someone else said dude got no sound he just do “renditions “ of other eras best producers…