Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I can already see this one’s not gona come thru. The labels gona push for the wacker commercial songs that we ain’t trying to hear.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can already see this one’s not gona come thru. The labels gona push for the wacker more commercial songs that would be wack on a Benny albim
Yep. I don’t see lyrics or song title posted for this :snoop:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up on the cutting room floor :mjcry:

:mjlol:@ a track with Snoop. He better be just talking at the beginning or some shyt :heh:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Yep. I don’t see lyrics or song title posted for this :snoop:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up on the cutting room floor :mjcry:

:mjlol:@ a track with Snoop. He better be just talking at the beginning or some shyt :heh:

Point is conway did fktg shyt was so balanced and hit so many targets….. this one is trying to be one of those albums but I don’t think it’s gona come through. Let’s keep our fingers crossed since alc is the producer

Not gdmm:lolbron::whoa:even though it was good lol

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Point is conway did fktg shyt was so balanced and hit so many targets….. this one is trying to be one of those albums but I don’t think it’s gona come through. Let’s keep our fingers crossed since alc is the producer

Not gdmm:lolbron::whoa:even though it was good lol
GDMM was a dud. I never go back to that album.

Alchemist/Hit-Boy has a lot of potential even though I feel that Alchemist is vastly superior producer :hubie:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
GDMM was a dud. I never go back to that album.

Alchemist/Hit-Boy has a lot of potential even though I feel that Alchemist is vastly superior producer :hubie:
It’s not a dud just a big letdown. Even with it being a letdown it still had bangers on it. Gdmm is probably not a top 25 gxfr project oat. It was still a good album but didn’t live upto the hype that’s the issue. But there’s 6 or 7 songs that are undeniably conway classic shyt, top of the line joints. We got robbed on what gdmm could’ve been. He had the joints to make that shyt a classic. FKTG on the otherhands a classic. FKTG and TT3 & Flygod are top 3 all time for griselda albums.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s not a dud just a big letdown. Even with it being a letdown it still had bangers on it. Gdmm is probably not a top 25 gxfr project oat. It was still a good album but didn’t live upto the hype that’s the issue. But there’s 6 or 7 songs that are undeniably conway classic shyt, top of the line joints. We got robbed on what gdmm could’ve been. He had the joints to make that shyt a classic. FKTG on the otherhands a classic. FKTG and TT3 & Flygod are top 3 all time for griselda albums.
I agree that we got robbed on what it could have been. It ended up being a dud for me personally. I disagree that there’s 6/7 classic joints. Only 2 for me :hubie:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
GDMM & Piano Love.
Drumwork :ohlawd:the Ogs better but the album version bangs hard too,
Guilty :blessed:
Stressed was dope:aicmon:
and John Woo Flick……:wow::banderas:

GDMM was a huge letdown but it had the above joints. So much more is dope too…

I stand by WWCD & G.O.A.T. As fire tho. You could Add 94 ghost, Moroccan waters, and the 3 joints off Reject On Steroids (Rick Boxes, Cooked In Hells Kitchen & Through it all) and shyts perfect. They could’ve also added shyt like Birdy, Laundromat Rap, there’s so many loosies that could have been on it like Frankie Lymon. I’m happy with what we got but it would’ve been crazy if we got a 14 track album instead of the one we got cuz some of the joints we heard before hand.

WWCD had big joints like Dr Birds and Chef Dreds. It was dope throughout. City on the map, fukken old groove, bang, moselle, Freddie hotspot this was all without using real samples. Perfect album for the winter of the 20s….

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I feel like Conway is nicer but I like Benny’s music more overall.

Conway is a overall better artist, God Don't Make Mistakes was a really good album. He showed more depth than Benny so far. His music is a balance of bars and deeper meaning to it. It's only so much you can hear about someone selling dope or busting their gun. I'm a fan of both but i gravitate to Conway's stuff since he also tells a story to his deeper music.