Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yep. I don’t see lyrics or song title posted for this :snoop:

Wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up on the cutting room floor :mjcry:

:mjlol:@ a track with Snoop. He better be just talking at the beginning or some shyt :heh:

According to him at his listening party, the joint in your post is the intro to the album and it's called Jermani's Graduation.

Here's some info copy pasted from Reddit after the new album listening party

"GENERAL

-The album is Benny’s longest per Rap Radar. We know it’s a halfway Hit-Boy/Alc split. HB said he did around 9 songs for it. Based on this, my prediction is we’re looking at 18 tracks.

-Known album features include Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Jadakiss, Westside Gunn, Conway, Armani Caesar, Stove God, and Rick Hyde. Everyone mentioned except Conway and Rick Hyde have a snippet floating around of the track they’re on. Con and Rick were confirmed by Benny on Rap Radar.

-Unconfirmed but likely features are J. Cole and Pusha T. Cole was named “honorary executive producer” by Benny and was sent several tracks to hop on. Push was supposed to be on an Alc produced TT4 track that didn’t make the cut. It’s been strongly rumoured that it was moved onto this album.

-Benny claimed early January for release on both Rap Radar and at a recent listening party.

-Album was originally supposed to drop 8/11. Who knows why it was delayed so long.

-“Big Dog” ft. Lil Wayne is out now. “One Foot In” ft. Stove God drops 12/8."

Other songs that are on YouTube now from the listening party are

Jermani's Graduation (prod. ALC)
Griselda Express feat. Westside Gunn (prod. ALC)
Trust's More Valuable Than Love (prod. ALC)
Unknown Track Title feat. Armani Caesar (prod. ALC)
Back Again feat. Snoop Dogg (prod. Hit-Boy)
One Foot In feat. Stove God Cooks (prod. Hit-Boy)
Championship Conditions ('Bron) (prod. Hit-Boy)
Unknown Track Title feat. Jadakiss (prod. Hit-Boy)

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Conway is a overall better artist, God Don't Make Mistakes was a really good album. He showed more depth than Benny so far. His music is a balance of bars and deeper meaning to it. It's only so much you can hear about someone selling dope or busting their gun. I'm a fan of both but i gravitate to Conway's stuff since he also tells a story to his deeper music.
I agree that he's a better emcee and a more interesting artist, but man...recently I think Benny has definitely staked his claim of making the better projects. Conway has way more overall projects, and definitely some classic material. But he also has way more filler. Benny's albums are way more bulletproof and even with less projects, his batting average is stronger.

I love that Benny drops once every 1-2 years and it's always a super solid body of work. Benny actually feels like an artist from the 90's/00's at the pace he releases albums. Conway drops projects 3-4 times a year, and I think he'd be better to sit on some of it and drop the highest quality stuff more infrequently.

Since God Don't Make Mistakes came out, Conway has dropped a lot of average projects since then. :mjcry: I'm ready for the Lulu sequel dropping in February (supposedly)

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I agree that he's a better emcee and a more interesting artist, but man...recently I think Benny has definitely staked his claim of making the better projects. Conway has way more overall projects, and definitely some classic material. But he also has way more filler. Benny's albums are way more bulletproof.

I love that Benny drops once every 1-2 years and it's always super solid. Conway drops projects 3-4 times a year, and I think he'd be better to sit on some of it and drop the highest quality stuff more infrequently.

Since God Don't Make Mistakes came out, Conway has dropped a lot of average projects since then. :mjcry: I'm ready for the Lulu sequel dropping in February (supposedly)

I still go back to Conway’s debut album, King To A God is where he really peaked but I think he can really put something out better if he takes his time with it. Conway has the Side B of Won’t He Do It dropping soon, Benny is dope too but the personal tracks and song writing of Conway is what I’m a fan of. Would be good to see Benny do that but most want the coke raps from him. I’ll check his music out regardless since I’m a fan of all of the Griselda guys.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
According to him at his listening party, the joint in your post is the intro to the album and it's called Jermani's Graduation.

"GENERAL

-The album is Benny’s longest per Rap Radar. We know it’s a halfway Hit-Boy/Alc split. HB said he did around 9 songs for it. Based on this, my prediction is we’re looking at 18 tracks.

-Known album features include Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Jadakiss, Westside Gunn, Conway, Armani Caesar, Stove God, and Rick Hyde. Everyone mentioned except Conway and Rick Hyde have a snippet floating around of the track they’re on. Con and Rick were confirmed by Benny on Rap Radar.

-Unconfirmed but likely features are J. Cole and Pusha T. Cole was named “honorary executive producer” by Benny and was sent several tracks to hop on. Push was supposed to be on an Alc produced TT4 track that didn’t make the cut. It’s been strongly rumoured that it was moved onto this album.

-Benny claimed early January for release on both Rap Radar and at a recent listening party.

-Album was originally supposed to drop 8/11. Who knows why it was delayed so long.

Benny has a new song dropping produced by Hit Boy tomorrow. Those features look good. If Alchemist is producing I’m sure it’s gonna be dope since Conway’s debut also had Alc on a few songs.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Benny has a new song dropping produced by Hit Boy tomorrow. Those features look good. If Alchemist is producing I’m sure it’s gonna be dope since Conway’s debut also had Alc on a few songs.

Yeah man Alc already has 5 joints on this new Benny album that are floating around IG and YouTube, and probably has at least a couple that aren't. Hit-Boy and Alc are working on a lot of stuff together, including a project, and I wonder if this Benny album is where they really started locking in and working more with each other.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yeah man Alc already has 5 joints on this new Benny album that are floating around IG and YouTube, and probably has at least a couple that aren't. Hit-Boy and Alc are working on a lot of stuff together, including a project, and I wonder if this Benny album is where they really started locking in and working more with each other.

Guess we gonna have to wait and see. I think next year there’s gonna be a lot of music coming from them. Westside wanted to Drop Hall N Nash, Conway & Benny wanted to drop a project together and I think What Would Chine Do 2 will be dropping too.

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"GENERAL

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
@Heavy_Handz @savoutch

All four of these are ALC joints on the new Benny album.

Griselda Express feat. Westside Gunn

Trust's More Valuable Than Love

Unknown Title feat. Armani Caesar

Jermani's Graduation

@TheDarceKnight Good look!

Excited for this new album! Can’t go wrong with Benny & Uncle Al! Hit-Boy as well! Benny drops all rock solid albums. He does not disappoint :blessed:

I’m not going to compare Benny & Conway anymore. Not tearing down Conway to make my point about Benny making the best projects. I love when they link up & still want a Benny/Conway project!

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I agree that he's a better emcee and a more interesting artist, but man...recently I think Benny has definitely staked his claim of making the better projects. Conway has way more overall projects, and definitely some classic material. But he also has way more filler. Benny's albums are way more bulletproof and even with less projects, his batting average is stronger.

I love that Benny drops once every 1-2 years and it's always a super solid body of work. Benny actually feels like an artist from the 90's/00's at the pace he releases albums. Conway drops projects 3-4 times a year, and I think he'd be better to sit on some of it and drop the highest quality stuff more infrequently.

Apparently hall and nash 2 is coming too but I’ll believe it wen I see it. It would make sense to drop it next year now since ppl think they are falling off. Shyt like that would make it like nothings changed… if that was the plan all along I think it’s a genius plan to drop that and make it the best they can after working on it for 5 years and just dropping that shyt. that with wwcd 2, lulu 2 maybe a reject 3 idk or a full length conway album at the least, stovegod (this may nvr drop due to label shyt), boldly/alc & a boldy gxfr album maybe(which also sounds like a genius plan if it was saved for 2024), Benny def jam album, Rome streetz and pray for Haiti 2 next year could really be up there for them if it all delivers. Could be the biggest gxfr year for real….

Also I admit most of everything con drppped the last year was mid to wack but I just take those as little side projects nothing really overly official and I don’t feel like those little projects do any real damage to his already great discography.
I heard conductor machine a month ago I didn’t like it but since the last week wen it came on streaming I’ve been bumping it and I consider it official and dope.

Last edited: