Benny The Butcher - Everybody Can’t Go (Discussion Thread)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
the album with that havoc beat n hook with banks,.... n dee loaf feature hard AF

might be the best album the camp put out NGL
I think reject 2, tt3, fly god, hwh8 side a, fktg are all top of the line and top 5 in no order for best griselda “albums” and those 5 can be put in any order.

These are only albums no eps
1. Fktg
2. Tt3
3. Flygod
4. Hwh 8 (Side A)
5. Reject 2

6. Wwcd
7. Blakktape
8. Hwh7

9. Bo jack I would put POTC (Price of Tea In China) here if it counts since it came out before the deal. I still consider potc a griselda album. If it doesn’t count then bo Jack it is…. If potc counts I would probably put it a couple spots above this spot.
10. Supreme blientele

Conways def the best out of all of them on griselda and that’s pretty factual in my eyes…

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think reject 2, tt3, fly god, hwh8 side a, fktg are all top of the line and top 5 in no order for best griselda “albums” and those 5 can be put in any order.

These are only albums no eps
1. Fktg
2. Tt3
3. Flygod
4. Hwh 8 (Side A)
5. Reject 2

6. Wwcd
7. Blakktape
8. Hwh7

9. Bo jack I would put POTC (Price of Tea In China) here if it counts since it came out before the deal. I still consider potc a griselda album. If it doesn’t count then bo Jack it is…. If potc counts I would probably put it a couple spots above this spot.
10. Supreme blientele

Conways def the best out of all of them on griselda and that’s pretty factual in my eyes…
I respect your opinion & that is a solid list. Except you have WWCD #6 and ahead of classic Benny albums TT4 & BOP. WWCD was a disappointment and deserves to be nowhere near top 10 :hubie:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
“Got 2 hoes on my line and I don’t hit neither back cause I ain’t wit it. One fukk for money, one fukk they want some money so it ain’t no difference”

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

According to this, early 2024 :beli:

This is playing out exactly like late 00s, early 2010s Def Jam artist cycle. "Early next year" equals "spring next year" in major label language. Labels aren't doing much of anything in January-March, certainly not for an unproven act. I'd imagine he'll get an April-May release date. Summer tour.

When No ID was in charge there, they'd roll out a glorified mixtape/EP ahead of stalled projects. Remember when Vince Staples dropped Hell Can Wait in late 2014, before the actual album came in spring 2015? Maybe they can try that. Drop some type of EP In January or February, and then drop the album later.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is playing out exactly like late 00s, early 2010s Def Jam artist cycle. "Early next year" equals "spring next year" in major label language. Labels aren't doing much of anything in January-March, certainly not for an unproven act. I'd imagine he'll get an April-May release date. Summer tour.

When No ID was in charge there, they'd roll out a glorified mixtape/EP ahead of stalled projects. Remember when Vince Staples dropped Hell Can Wait in late 2014, before the actual album came in spring 2015? Maybe they can try that. Drop some type of EP In January or February, and then drop the album later.
They need to roll out the tracklist/production credits/album cover next month & drop album early January!