that's why the humanoids are so unbalanced
and restless right now.
wat6rr.jpg

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not unusual at all, if you think about the history of Europe. Roman generals used to adopt the names of countries they conquered into their own name. Numidicus, for example, might mean you fought in Numidia.

There's also some ample evidence that the Moor motif in Germany represents St. Maurice, a black saint:

Saint Maurice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not unusual at all, if you think about the history of Europe. Roman generals used to adopt the names of countries they conquered into their own name. Numidicus, for example, might mean you fought in Numidia.

There's also some ample evidence that the Moor motif in Germany represents St. Maurice, a black saint:

Saint Maurice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More Cac lies, trying to claim all those knights are the same person when many of them look NOTHING alike. All the moors on the heraldry is all St Maurice too huh? :mjlol:. Have you read my posts in this thread or are you just ignoring them?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Do you understand how rediculous this is? They have red lips that match their severed necks???? LMAOOOOOO. Its obviously a piece of their clothing. This one has white lips.. was he on crack??? :russ:

Wappen_Huisheim.png

Are you reading my posts or are u just trolling to try and derail shyt? Do these coat of arms give u any indication of being Islamic? The islamic moors only ruled Spain and Portugal. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE.

10s6pg5.jpg

Where are there Turbans???? They are muslim arent they?

2582fbo.jpg

Are those all St. Maurice too???? :mjlol:

The Cac's finally defeated the Weakened nobility

st-james-the-greater-conquering-the-moors-1750.jpg

If you guys have time check out this video, its long and a bit hard to follow if you dont have some reference of history but still good

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a defeatist attitude? Boy y'all nikkas say anything to be right. I'm soooo defeated because I believe blacks can do good with or without this knowledge ok I got it. You do know that sounds stupid because if anything you make it sound like without this we are lost and we can't do better while I disagree with that part of it but I'm defeated. I'm also defeated when Ive said in many threads that whites can't hold us back from accomplishing big things esp now but again I'm defeated. nikka again you need to stop hanging with whoever you do because again they doing you a disservice. There is more than one way to get to the same point period. While your calling me stupid it shows its you since you are the one that can only see one solution to a problem smh. The people I consider thugs ha ha I don't consider nobody thugs unless they are from the twenties or some shyt so let's not get to the "street cred" Olympics cause I'm not for it.

forget it man you don't get, keep your head in the clouds and stay out real nikka conversations

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
forget it man you don't get, keep your head in the clouds and stay out real nikka conversations
By your comments either do you and you ain't a real nikka at all whatever the fukk that's supposed to mean but a real dumb nikka you are that. I'm getting on flight tommorow so I will keep my head in the clouds and you log off get some smarter friends. Maybe you'll return a wiser man instead of this moron (at least on this subject) you seem to be currently.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
By your comments either do you and you ain't a real nikka at all whatever the fukk that's supposed to mean but a real dumb nikka you are that. I'm getting on flight tommorow so I will keep my head in the clouds and you log off get some smarter friends. Maybe you'll return a wiser man instead of this moron (at least on this subject) you seem to be currently.

sure thing, but are you trying to convince me or yourself

bottom line is, you have problem with real history being exposed, and try to pass of something that has nothing to do with anything, so whats your agenda, I spanked you, go take your medicine get the fukk on

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
sure thing, but are you trying to convince me or yourself

bottom line is, you have problem with real history being exposed, and try to pass of something that has nothing to do with anything, so whats your agenda, I spanked you, go take your medicine get the fukk on
Convince your dumb ass of what? Again this nikka dumb as fukk stop trying to use dusty hood logic man your failing and for somebody that does it for real or whatever the fukk you speaking on you're fukking undrafted free agent status not even a late round pick. I agreed people can always use knowledge of self but nope mr dumbass is saying that's not what I said just so he can be right. Your a fukking moron that has been failed from your family fukk your friends on down.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
My patnah once said that until black history like this get that movie 300 treatment, then getting it's an uphill battle to get the word out

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've read your posts. They're pretty devoid of any arguments. You just keep posting pictures of black people and claiming that they are proof of . . . what exactly? That the Holy Roman Empire was black?

The first painting you posted was "A Young Archer." It was done by Govaert Flinck in approximately 1639-1640, in the independent Dutch Republic. Are you implying that this was a black Holy Roman soldier? From the collection itself:

What would a Holy Roman Soldier be doing in the Dutch Republic? With a bow, at a time when bows were basically already out of fashion?

2. The picture you posted of Charles V to suggest that he's black makes no sense. How does that tapestry overrule literally EVERY OTHER PORTRAIT of Charles V in existence? Particularly portraits that were actually painted with him in the artist's presence? Did the people in Lima even know what he looked like? To prove that Charles V was black, would you have to prove that his father or mother were also directly black?

You're literally just dropping pics from The Worlds First Civilizations Were All Black Civilizations and Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe - Culture - Nairaland without any context.

3. The picture of Prince Nicolau was from the mid-19th century. The Holy Roman Empire collapsed in 1806. How does that prove anything about the Holy Roman Empire?

Now, if you'd like to argue that there were black noblemen in Sicily and Spain, I would not dispute that.

I would also not dispute that after the Moors were banished from Spain, some went to other regions in Europe where they were continued to be treated like nobility. Those places probably included central Europe.

But to say that the Holy Roman Empire was a "black empire" is totally absurd.

Who said it was a entirely black empire? The noblemen of the time up until 1600s were the "traditional african" looking ones.. Did you originally read the post? Do you realize they use to say NO BLACK PEOPLE existed in Europe at once, now the new thing is to call them slaves. Do you know this same Academia you put your trust in 100% put out things like the PELT down man trying to say life startered in Europe with white folks. These people are bringing forward EXCELLENT points, and their understanding makes MUCH more sense. If you'd prefer your cac explaination that the moors showed in Central and Eastern Europe are bloodied crown people that's your thing. Can you explain how the hell the continent of people became "Swarthy looking" so much so that the so called founding father of America Bejamin Franklin called them that and didn't proclaim them as white? Do you not see something weird about all this? Do you honestly believe these people will tell you truth? lmao.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
man a fukk a movie, wasn't shyt historical about 300

this shyt needs to be put into the school system
I agree it needs to be in school. But I also recognize how much influence entertainment has on folks' interest. So why not complement school lessons, with entertainment portrayals too. The same tactic was used to brianwash all while white washing

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Also around the time it was well KNOWN they where going around white-washing shyt even back in the 1600s right when the last of the "tradition african" looking moors had started moving into America and some back to Africa. Here's a study of it.

Washing the Moor White on the Early Modern English Stage (1550–1666): five undetected cases
Washing the Moor White on the Early Modern English Stage (1550–1666): five undetected cases - Tags: MOORS (People) in literature ENGLISH drama -- Early modern, 1500-1700

Superstar
Daps
Do you realize they use to say NO BLACK PEOPLE existed in Europe at once, now the new thing is to call them slaves

Who is "they?"

Do you know this same Academia you put your trust in 100% put out things like the PELT down man trying to say life startered in Europe with white folks.

You mean the Piltdown Man? Are you suggesting that white academia is responsible for conspiring to create the Piltdown man? Because that's 100% inaccurate. Charles Dawson, the perpetrator of that hoax, was an AMATEUR archaeologist, not a professor.

These people are bringing forward EXCELLENT points, and their understanding makes MUCH more sense.

Claiming that Charles V was black based on a tapestry in Lima half a world away does not make "much more sense" to anyone.

If you'd prefer your cac explaination that the moors showed in Central and Eastern Europe are bloodied crown people that's your thing.

Like I said, there are multiple explanations, including the veneration of black saints or crusader lineage

Can you explain how the hell the continent of people became "Swarthy looking" so much so that the so called founding father of America Bejamin Franklin called them that and didn't proclaim them as white? Do you not see something weird about all this? Do you honestly believe these people will tell you truth? lmao.

Ben Franklin also called Swedes and Russians "swarthy" in that quote. Are Swedes and Russians also descendants of Moors? To me, Franklin is claiming that Germans "swarthy" by comparison to Anglo-Saxons. Anyone in the world is swarthier than an Anglo-Saxon. :heh:

Last edited:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who is "they?"

You mean the Piltdown Man? Are you suggesting that white academia is responsible for conspiring to create the Piltdown man? Because that's 100% inaccurate. Charles Dawson, the perpetrator of that hoax, was an AMATEUR archaeologist, not a professor.

Claiming that Charles V was black based on a tapestry in Lima half a world away does not make "much more sense" to anyone.

Like I said, there are multiple explanations, including the veneration of black saints or crusader lineage

Ben Franklin also called Swedes and Russians "swarthy" in that quote. Are Swedes and Russians also descendants of Moors? To me, Franklin is claiming that Germans "swarthy" by comparison to Anglo-Saxons. Anyone in the world is swarthier than an Anglo-Saxon. :heh:

Umm, you realize many of these artifacts are scattered everywhere? Carlos Quintos on that tapestry was just a coincidence then right, and who is "Anyone"?

Many explanations but a black nobility ruling class is not one of them right? The "negros" on these flags couldn't possibly be rulers. Did you also take a look at the "Negros in noble families", the noble families used the black slaves they thought were the best looking right? :russ:. Also I love how you missed the part where he called the swarthy people "sons of Africa" ... but whatever.

o9ej40.jpg

m9an9u.jpg

352q36e.jpg

2jeeng9.jpg

2liapg9.jpg

16jpkzt.jpg

Any black folks who wanna learn more check out this link here : Black Europeaan: The Black Freising Koning And British Royalty lots of good books on the subject and websites breaking down real shyt.