Benjamin Franklin on White America

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not upset at all you just don't know what the fukk you are talking about at all in regards to what I said. Show me where I said white supremacy should be continued? You can't cause I never said such. You just trying to get faux broiled online because you are feeling someway about your real life shyt. I can agree and ask what do you think the benefits in your opinion of said shyt is. fukk kinda stuff y'all on? You the one that sound stupid because are you saying that those who have made it all know of this stuff? So either get of your fukking high horse or shut the fukk up talking about I want to continue white supremacy. Again nikka show where the fukk I said anything like that stupid shyt you talking

Shut the fukk up I see right through you and your weak ass post, you probably not even black

talking about "why does this matter" nikkaz still broke in the hood and act like thugs, that's what your post says in the a nutshell

now I gotta feel some type of way because I shytted on you, once again, you got what deserved, get that weak shyt outta here

now you trying to spin like I got some "real life problems"

like what

I'm a land lord nikka, I sit on my ass and get paid, I have no stress

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can read and I answered your question without emotions, on the other and you're responding by calling me a fakkit and a bytch like an emotional bytch.

yes, we wouldn't be acting up in the streets and we'd be better off financially. this is why poor immigrants come to America and become successful, they have a solid culture and racial pride, something "African Americans" do not.
i don't have emotions either its a fukking messageboard stop it. Like you said before I didn't say you or anybody was lost so no need to say that to me because you disagreed so I felt I could say things back that's all. If you would have just answered like the second part of the quote without the other shyt I would have dapped you and kept it moving. Like you told me don't play victim.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Shut the fukk up I see right through you and your weak ass post, you probably not even black

talking about "why does this matter" nikkaz still broke in the hood and act like thugs, that's what your post says in the a nutshell

now I gotta feel some type of way because I shytted on you, once again, you got what deserved, get that weak shyt outta here
No that's not what my post say but you are probably one of them broke thugs so you feel some type of way and want answers why you not shyt in life. Its cause you not doing shyt productive and stop looking for excuses nikka. I think even without the teachings we can still do big things thats all and have always said so so I know not what the fukk you talking about some Im not black sillyness. If I was white trust me I wouldn't even reply because I would give a fukk if nobody black ever did shyt. So again stop the bullshyt and just say you can't answer my question nikka.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that's not what my post say but you are probably one of them broke thugs so you feel some type of way and want answers why you not shyt in life. Its cause you not doing shyt productive and stop looking for excuses nikka. I think even without the teachings we can still do big things thats all and have always said so so I know not what the fukk you talking about some Im not black sillyness. If I was white trust me I wouldn't even reply because I would give a fukk if nobody black ever did shyt. So again stop the bullshyt and just say you can't answer my question nikka.

It does say that fukking full

you said "This ain't gonna stop nikkaz from acting a fool or helping us financially"

What does any of this have to do with finance, nothing, he bringing up an entirely different subject to diminish the crime of rewriting history

You came here with I agree with you, but actually I don't
because black people are poor

that is what you said if you take out the spin

that says more about than you it does me

because I don't think like that

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It does say that fukking full

you said "This ain't gonna stop nikkaz from acting a fool or helping us financially"

What does any of this have to do with finance, nothing, he bringing up an entirely different subject to diminish the crime of rewriting history
nikka learn to read before speaking on what I said stupid. I didn't say what you quoted me saying at all. fukking shame shyt on a damn screen in plain sight and nikkas cant read with comprehension at all you embarrassing yourself right now fam.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka learn to read before speaking on what I said stupid. I didn't say what you quoted me saying at all. fukking shame shyt on a damn screen in plain sight and nikkas cant read with comprehension at all you embarrassing yourself right now fam.

what did you say then?

Didn't say, how is that gonna stop us from acting a fool or help us financial

how is that any different, I just cut out the bullshyt and said how you really feel
because I see through, I do this for a living breh

you embarrassed yourself with that weak ass comment you made, it reeked of cowardice, and I can stand that, I hope you not black

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
what did you say then?

Didn't say, how is that gonna stop us from acting a fool or help us financial

how is that any different, I just cut out the bullshyt and said how you really feel
because I see through, I do this for a living breh
Well if you do it for a living you need a new job and that's real shyt on everybody's life. No check matt504 reply number 44 that's all I was asking and he finally saw that was all I was asking before people like you who "do it" start getting stupid out here. I don't know why you keep saying shyt I NEVER repeat NEVER said what you said so clean your dirty fukking screen off

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if you do it for a living you need a new job and that's real shyt on everybody's life. No check matt504 reply number 44 that's all I was asking and he finally saw that was all I was asking before people like you who "do it" start getting stupid out here. I don't know why you keep saying shyt I NEVER repeat NEVER said what you said so clean your dirty fukking screen off

You're whole attitude and thinking process is a prime of example what black kids need this information, you still don't get bro

You said what you said I quoted and peeled back the layers to the truth of the matter,

and now if that's what you meant, what did you mean by your comments, you can't explain yourself?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Not surprised....

How one group of people have come and tried to eradicate history and tell it in THEIR words and to paint THEM in a good light is crazy to me...

They haven't had much fight and have buried those who have put up one. Divide and conquer, it's worked disgustingly well....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're whole attitude and thinking process is a prime of example what black kids need this information, you still don't get bro

You said what you said I quoted and peeled back the layers to the truth of the matter,

and now if that's what you meant, what did you mean by your comments, you can't explain yourself?
Nah my dude you didn't peel back shyt start hanging with smarter people because I see the dummies that got you feeling intellectually superior are failing you. If I wanted to say I agree with white supremacy I would say such nobody on here going to do shyt to me so why would I care if that's how I really felt. I just wanted to know how much change you thought it was going to do but if you wasn't a faux intellectual you would have got that from jump instead of some I'm about continuing white supremacy. nikkas on here shell shocked or some shyt like if you not 10000% in agreement you for white supremacy when maybe like most shyt people have different ways of getting to the same solution. Nothing more nothing less but you keep thinking I'm white and or want white supremacy to continue so funny I swear.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah my dude you didn't peel back shyt start hanging with smarter people because I see the dummies that got you feeling intellectually superior are failing you. If I wanted to say I agree with white supremacy I would say such nobody on here going to do shyt to me so why would I care if that's how I really felt. I just wanted to know how much change you thought it was going to do but if you wasn't a faux intellectual you would have got that from jump instead of some I'm about continuing white supremacy. nikkas on here shell shocked or some shyt like if you not 10000% in agreement you for white supremacy when maybe like most shyt people have different ways of getting to the same solution. Nothing more nothing less but you keep thinking I'm white and or want white supremacy to continue so funny I swear.

You are continue white supremacy with your defeatist attitude which is why I called you stupid

of course it would change everything tremendously, there's grown black men in their 60's that never heard of a Moor,

everytime I'm in the community I give knowledge the people you would consider thugs, they respond to it, they hunger for it, but you wouldn't know

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You are continue white supremacy with your defeatist attitude which is why I called you stupid

of course it would change everything tremendously, there's grown black men in their 60's that never heard of a Moor,

everytime I'm in the community I give knowledge the people you would consider thugs, they respond to it, they hunger for it, but you wouldn't know
I have a defeatist attitude? Boy y'all nikkas say anything to be right. I'm soooo defeated because I believe blacks can do good with or without this knowledge ok I got it. You do know that sounds stupid because if anything you make it sound like without this we are lost and we can't do better while I disagree with that part of it but I'm defeated. I'm also defeated when Ive said in many threads that whites can't hold us back from accomplishing big things esp now but again I'm defeated. nikka again you need to stop hanging with whoever you do because again they doing you a disservice. There is more than one way to get to the same point period. While your calling me stupid it shows its you since you are the one that can only see one solution to a problem smh. The people I consider thugs ha ha I don't consider nobody thugs unless they are from the twenties or some shyt so let's not get to the "street cred" Olympics cause I'm not for it.