Ben told the nets that the stress of playing was the cause of his back flaring up

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
I couldn’t be this nikka’s teammate, I’d be on some Jay-Z shyt, “go head, kill yourself…slit your wrist, jump off a building, the world would be a better place….just do it”

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He's not faking it too me. He legitimately looks shook imo. His camp finally fessed up instead of constantly putting out bullsh*t reports about his so called return. He wants no parts of seeing the floor. The red flag was years ago when we all learned he won't shoot a jumpshot. I knew something wasn't right way back then. Same camp and enablers recording him taking a ton of threes over the summer in the gym only to still never shoot the ball during the regular season. When the phobia finally touched his free throw shooting he was fully exposed and it was a wrap. Plus add in the fact that you can tell he doesn't care for the game at all. Another thing was all that funk he made about having to go to LSU for that one and done season. That should've been nothing but hoopin, partying, bad b*tches, football games, and gaining future connects with the alumni base but dude made it seem like he was sentenced to a year in prison. I think he's done career wise. Hope he gets the help he needs. The Union should suggest and help him get a buyout. If this continues even for another season its going to ruin a lot of their bargaining power during the next sit down in ironing out a new CBA

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He's not faking it too me. He legitimately looks shook imo. His camp finally fessed up instead of constantly putting out bullsh*t reports about his so called return. He wants no parts of seeing the floor. The red flag was years ago when we all learned he won't shoot a jumpshot. I knew something wasn't right way back then. Same camp and enablers recording him taking a ton of threes over the summer in the gym only to still never shoot the ball during the regular season. When the phobia finally touched his free throw shooting he was fully exposed and it was a wrap. Plus add in the fact that you can tell he doesn't care for the game at all. Another thing was all that funk he made about having to go to LSU for that one and done season. That should've been nothing but hoopin, partying, bad b*tches, football games, and gaining future connects with the alumni base but dude made it seem like he was sentenced to a year in prison. I think he's done career wise. Hope he gets the help he needs. The Union should suggest and help him get a buyout. If this continues even for another season its going to ruin a lot of their bargaining power during the next sit down in ironing out a new CBA

He has to understand that the shyt he got clowned for, while embarrassing, was not irredeemable. He's not the first Philly failure and won't be the last. Now in NYC, we'll notice what he does, but he has the capability of fixing his on the court issues. If he approaches life the way he approaches basketball, how will he survive?

He needs a summer of hooping, but at Dyckman.