Ben told the nets that the stress of playing was the cause of his back flaring up

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If his mental health is that fragile, he should be getting advised to retire :francis:
This.

I don't like the pile on that the world is doing at the moment, but he gotta remove himself from the game or something. Relegate himself to the G-League and work his way back up. He is on pace for a drug addiction/suicide attempt at this rate.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I think it would be easy to pull for him or do a better job of at least having empathy for him…if he came out and spoke about how he was feeling, like some of these other dudes have…instead of being one of the most unaccountable, arrogant, entitled and un engaged player of the 21st century…..and makes you think he’s just trying to rip of his money.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he is really suffering have your therapist make a statement. He'll save himself a lot of heat

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Unbelievable. The NBA turning into the NFL. Kyrie and Ben ended any player leverage next CBA. :snoop:
bullljive plair, if anything they have a stronger bargaining position, "see the vaxxine wasn't een necessary they let go of mandates despite rising infection rates among the vaccinated"- kyrie

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I told y'all, he's gamed the system to able to get paid without having to play whilst he's healthy.

He has ZERO incentive to play basketball anymore.

He could have played back in March, he could have played the entire Nets/Celtics series. He simply does not want to.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
The NBA Front Office should've made it clear, as well as any team attempting to trade for Ben Simmons, he must be active and on the court, pass all physical and mental exams, or any trade will be vetoed.