Ben Affleck Brehs

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I would also love to get an apology from Ben Affleck': Makeup artist now claims Batman star and Weinstein protégé 'grabbed my a**' at a Golden Globes party' in 2014

• Makeup artist, Annamarie Tendler, claims Ben Affleck 'grabbed her a**' in 2014
  • Tendler said she was attending a Golden Globes party when incident happened
  • She demanded Affleck apologize for 'pressing his finger in her crack' on Twitter
  • Affleck recently apologized for groping Hilarie Burton on TRL in 2003
  • Burton tweeted about the incident in light of Weinstein sex abuse scandal
  • She wrote 'I didn't forget' on Twitter & said she was forced to 'laugh' off incident
  • Affleck, who is currently in rehab for alcohol addiction, admitted his 'inappropriate' behavior and apologized to the actress on Twitter
  • It came hours after Affleck said he was 'saddened and angry' over 'sickening claims' of sexual assault made against his benefactor Weinstein
  • He was slammed by many, specifically Rose McGowan, who called him a liar

A makeup artist has claimed that Ben Affleck 'grabbed her a**' while they were attending a Golden Globes party.

Annamarie Tendler, who is the author of The Daily Face and Pin It, tweeted Wednesday afternoon demanding an apology from the actor over the alleged incident.

'I would also love to get an apology from Ben Affleck who grabbed my a** at a Golden Globes party in 2014,' she tweeted.

Tendler followed that tweet up with more detail, saying: 'He walked by me, cupped my butt and pressed his finger into my crack.

'I guess he tried to play it like he was politely moving me out of the way and oops touched my butt instead of my lower back?

'Like most women in these situations I didn't say anything but I have thought a lot about what I'd say if I ever saw him again,' she concluded.

Writer and comedian, Jen Statsky, who is known for her work on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, also tweeted about Tendler's allegations.

'I was also at this party and *multiple* friends had this same exact experience,' she wrote on Twitter.

Tendler's claims come just a day after Hilarie Burton accused Affleck of groping her breast on a 2003 episode of TRL.

Affleck then released an apology to Burton for acting 'inappropriately'.

On Tuesday, Affleck finally condemned Harvey Weinstein, who has been accused of multiple acts of sexual harrassment and sexual assault by several actresses.

'I am saddened and angry that a man who I worked with used his position of power to intimidate, sexually harass and manipulate many women over decades,' Affleck said.

'The additional allegations of assault that I read this morning made me sick. This is completely unacceptable, and I find myself asking what I can do to make sure this doesn't happen to others.

'We need to do better at protecting our sisters, friends, co-workers and daughters. We must support those who come forward, condemn this type of behavior when we see it and help ensure there are more women in positions of power,' Affleck concluded.

But Affleck's statement against Weinstein brought up accusations against the actor from Burton.

The Hollywood actor tweeted a short statement on the incident just hours after it was raised by the One Tree Hill actress in light of the Weinstein sex scandal.

'I acted inappropriately toward Ms. Burton and I sincerely apologize', he wrote.

Burton claims she was groped by Affleck during his appearance on MTV's TRL in 2003.

The former host of the show shared the allegations on Tuesday night, after Affleck made the statement condemning Weinstein's alleged abusive actions.

Affleck's statement was quickly slammed by a number of people - including Weinstein accuser Rose McGowan who called Affleck a liar.

When a fan tweeted that Affleck might as well have 'kept quiet,' another Twitter user wrote: 'He also grabbed Hilarie Burton's breasts on TRL once. Everyone forgot though.'

The actress then surprised the Twitter thread by interjecting with: 'I didn't forget.'

The incident reportedly happened when he appeared on the show in 2003. Burton was 21.

A video clip from the show shows Affleck telling Burton a story mid-interview which appears to be about moves men use to pick up women.

He leans his arm around the young host who is wearing a yellow bandeau dress. No groping is seen on camera but Burton noticeably jumps and looks shocked on the footage as Affleck smiles and returns to his seat.

Speaking further about the incident, Hilarie thanked the Twitter user, writing: 'I was a kid...Girls. I'm so impressed with you brave ones. I had to laugh back then so I wouldn't cry. Sending love.'

She then tweeted a clip from an interview she did taking fans behind the scenes at TRL. In it she relives and laughs off the incident.

'He wraps his arm around me and comes over and tweaks my left boob,' she says.

'I'm just like, 'what are you doing'...Some girls like a good tweakage here and there - I like a high five.'

A female producer then speaks about the incident.

'I don't know what happened but Hilarie was like 'ooo'. There was a little squeeze, I don't know.'

Further footage shows Affleck asking the host, 'how old are you - 19?'. He would have been around 31 at the time of the recording.

Burton is known for her portrayal as Peyton Sawyer on One Tree Hill, Sara Ellis in White Collar and Karen Palmer in Lethal Weapon.

Her first role was on TRL where she worked as a host from 1999 until she was cast as Peyton on One Tree Hill. She is married to Walking Dead star Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Earlier on Tuesday McGowan harshly criticized Affleck on Twitter - even going to far as to call him a liar.

She tweeted: '@benaffleck 'GODD*MNIT! I TOLD HIM TO STOP DOING THAT' you said that to my face. The press conf I was made to go to after assault. You lie.'

The actress, was allegedly assaulted by Weinstein in 1997 and has been crusading against silence over Weinstein's grim past, and was the first of many to point out the 45-year-old actor's claims to obliviousness.

Affleck finally responded to the assault allegations against Weinstein five days after they broke. The producer backed Affleck and Matt Damon's screenplay for Good Will Hunting.

Affleck said that he was 'saddened and angry' over the claims but did not explicitly say that he was previously unaware of the claims made about Weinstein.

He wrote: 'I am saddened and angry that a man who I worked with used his position of power to intimidate, sexually harass and manipulate many women over decades.

'The additional allegations of assault that I read this morning made me sick. This is completely unacceptable, and I find myself asking what I can do to make sure this doesn't happen to others.

'We need to do better at protecting our sisters, friends, co-workers and daughters. We must support those who come forward, condemn this type of behavior when we see it and help ensure there are more women in positions of power.'

McGowan, angry at the stars' days of silence, initially reacted to the news with a simple 'Ben Affleck f*** off'.

McGowan had been prodding Affleck and Damon for days to make some kind of remark to the claims, and may have expected him to make some kind of denial.

On Monday, she tweeted: 'Ben Affleck Casey Affleck, how's your morning boys?'

Casey Affleck has also been accused of sexual harassment, and many were enraged when he took home the title of Best Actor for his performance in Manchester By The Sea at the 2017 Academy Awards.

The new allegations that Affleck mentioned came in an article by The New Yorker on Tuesday that said Weinstein had previously raped three women, significantly intensifying the scandal surrounding the disgraced movie mogul.

Actress Asia Argento and a former aspiring actress named Lucia Evans went on the record to allege Weinstein forced himself on them sexually. A third woman spoke anonymously

More than a dozen women have now said Weinstein sexually harassed or assaulted them.

The incidents described range from unwanted groping to forced sex.

In a statement to the New York Times, Weinstein appeared to acknowledge some incidents did take place

'I appreciate the way I've behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of plain, and I sincerely apologize for it,' he said.

However, a representative for Weinstein vehemently denied the allegations of non-consensual sex in a statement to the New Yorker.
'Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein. Mr. Weinstein has further confirmed that there were never any acts of retaliation against any women for refusing his advances. Mr. Weinstein obviously can't speak to anonymous allegations, but with respect to any women who have made allegations on the record [in the New Yorker piece], Mr. Weinstein believes that all of these relationships were consensual. Mr. Weinstein has begun counseling, has listened to the community and is pursuing a better path. Mr. Weinstein is hoping that, if he makes enough progress, he will be given a second chance.'

Some of those incidents overlap with the eight allegations of sexual harassment previously reported by The New York Times, all of which resulted in financial settlements.

Affleck and co-star Matt Damon owe their careers to Weinstein after winning a best original screenplay Oscar back in 1998 for Good Will Hunting.

The film, which they both starred in, was produced by The Weinstein Company.

Affleck's statement came after he refused to respond to repeated requests for comment from Dailymail.com.

It also came shortly before the New York Times published a story revealing both Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie were subjected to unwanted advances by the Hollywood heavyweight.

Affleck and Paltrow dated briefly in the late-90s. Paltrow was dating Brad Pitt around the time Weinstein made advances towards her.

McGowan had also lashed out at Damon, calling him a 'spineless profiteer who stays silent' after it was alleged that he and Russell Crowe had helped kill a story about the mogul's harassment in 2004.

Damon broke his on his own silence shortly after Affleck, denying that accusation - and claiming he had never been aware of the movie mogul harassing women.

Makeup artist says Ben Affleck 'grabbed her a** at party' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I feel like it’s more based on looks.

A good looking famous dude can get away with almost anything. You probably wouldn’t be able to find a woman that would complain about being aggressively hit on by Leonardo DiCaprio. Short of forceful penetration he’d probably get a pass for just about anything.

Artie Lang on the other hand...

I remember years ago a woman said the difference between sexual harassment and a compliment is attraction. She went on to say if Allen Iverson smacked her ass it wouldn't be assault. :russ:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You want to talk about untouchable? Batfleck ain't getting touched...he knows everyone since Miramax started. Dude is gonna fling some bullshyt talk show apology and move the fukk on. You guys need to understand that Hollywood covers its bases. The business isn't going to crumble due to a few men groping ass, it didn't before and it sure as hell won't now. Mcgowan got her twitter suspended....a no name. So imagine how far up and how many people are connected?

Old Jews still run Hollywood, old pedo jews, so they're safe...unfortunately.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So now every actor and comedian has to apologize for making a rape joke?

:camby:

How did people forget this what I wanna know? I remember it being a minor story

right now social media is hot and controls a lot of outrage groups affecting business