Ben Affleck Brehs

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I feel like it’s more based on looks.

A good looking famous dude can get away with almost anything. You probably wouldn’t be able to find a woman that would complain about being aggressively hit on by Leonardo DiCaprio. Short of forceful penetration he’d probably get a pass for just about anything.

Artie Lang on the other hand...

THIS

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The host already said that she set the whole thing up and it was something they agreed to do.

Well in that case it’s all good. Either way, anyone who had even a remote dealing with HW in the last 30 years getting dragged into his shyt. I wouldn’t be surprised if a dude who was the valet at a restaurant he was at won’t be dragged into it

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Well in that case it’s all good. Either way, anyone who had even a remote dealing with HW in the last 30 years getting dragged into his shyt. I wouldn’t be surprised if a dude who was the valet at a restaurant he was at won’t be dragged into it

Surprisingly one of HW's closest friends hasn't been touched yet :mjpls:

quentin_tarantino_-_getty_-_h_2017.jpg

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
This dude was feeling her up all over the place:mjlol:
The host already said that she set the whole thing up and it was something they agreed to do.
LMFAOOO. Yung Harvey

He gotta be able to explain his way outta this one. What interviews starts off an interview sitting in the actors lap?
It was something they would do frequently I remember seeing these as a teenager, plus the host is a freak I’m glad she kept it 100 and didn’t throw him under the bus but as far as the other stuff :hubie:Boaston Ben gonna have to hold his own nuts

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of that one, but he was drunk and all over some French interviewer ages ago

:heh:

I remember when this first aired back in the day. Truly a WTF moment. Makes me miss Montreal and its women....