Ben Affleck Brehs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ehh:Rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment are all common practices among the white community. White women for the most part stay silent because they realize how much they benefit from global white supremacy.

Or want the check and fame until the well goes dry.

shyt, that's like most cats to be honest. :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I wonder if we are still pieces of shyt if we make light of his divorce or drinking problem? :troll:

Also, this is just in time for the JL press tour. 'Fukk it, you gotta love it!':ahh:
I can't speak on the allegations against mr. Affleck (who happens to be the descendant of slave masters and a brother to another unsavory, immoral man :troll: ). All i know is Chris hemsworth respects women and his latest film Thor: Ragnarok can be seen in a theater near you very soon.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She didn’t mind because he’s young, rich and handsome. If the guy selling peanuts came up to her and did the same thing she’d think he was a creep and would call for help.

It’s a double standard.

How do you know she didn't mind? She kept cool and did her job. He sexualized her on the job. It's not cool or funny or whatever else. And the fact that people think that type of behavior is ok really explains why people like Weinstein get away with worse behavior. If women are merely sexual objects, then "of course" men are going to do things.

nah
:francis:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
How do you know she didn't mind? She kept cool and did her job.He sexualized her on the job. It's not cool or funny or whatever else. And the fact that people think that type of behavior is ok really explains why people like Weinstein get away with worse behavior. If women are merely sexual objects, then "of course" men are going to do things.

nah
:francis:

Did you watch the video? :leostare:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ben Affleck is a known drunken lout and was even worse when he was younger so him groping some Becky on MTV 14 years ago isn't surprising.
Having it brought up like he just did it yesterday and it wasn't all captured on live TV during a spring break episode of TLR is kinda crazy to me though. But I guess that is just the 24/7 "I'm outrage!" culture we live in nowadays.