“Believing In Karma Is Holding You Back. White Supremacists Have Been Winning For 500 Years & You’re Scared To Lie On Your Resume.”

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He’s…he’s making points.

The issue is, once you tap into this type of thinking you may actually take it too far (like the billionaires/super successful people who do not value the lives of others). It can be a slippery slope. But if you can maintain some morals while “playing the game” and reaching your goals…yea, you’ll probably do quite well in this system.

Some of the most resourceful people are the ones who sit back, learn how to fake it ‘til you make it, and keep their mouths shut when they reach the mountaintop.

Work smarter, not harder, etc.

I think there’s more personal satisfaction when doing things the right way (and less reason to look behind your shoulder as you move upward), but if the goal is to “make it”, then…at some point people are going to do what they have to do to make it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Exactly

Gotta stop the Deus ex machina thinking

This isn’t a fukking Disney movie or anime

Mitch McConnell been alive for a long time while good people dropping dead

Now we gotta deal with racist unqualified Supreme Court justices.

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Exactly

Gotta stop the Deus ex machina thinking

This isn’t a fukking Disney movie or anime

Mitch McConnell been alive for a long time while good people dropping dead

Now we gotta deal with racist unqualified Supreme Court justices.

Facts, also Henry kissinger is 99 and still living his best life smh

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
when i look at nature i see a hierarchy of power

humanity
imagines many things to soften life's truth

all the spiritual philosophical shyte only has confirmation in imagination

like i said when you look at nature which is independent of human imagination you see straight up might makes right

in nature the bigger bully wins

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. But if you're going to lie on your resume make sure you can back up some of your lies by answering some questions cause some people might ask questions.

Was hiring for my team for software dev recently and the amount of people that could not back up basic shyt they claim they did was astonishing. I bet most went on to get jobs elsewhere. Even had situations where people had another person helping them answer technical questions via headphone or in the same room during technical screens.

Another team hired a guy and on his first day they were not even sure it was the same guy they interviewed.

Last edited: