Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
:king:
That's fantastic. I just caught the replay and I am very proud of them. Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals.

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
big ups to jamaica.

though I don't get the hype of some of their foods...jerk chicken is all spice & no flavor...rice & peas has no taste....when you're used to jollof rice you kinda expect something more, idk...

other than that ya'll cool

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
L these other carribbeans countries jealous

Jamaica land we love

i root for the other islands when they're not up against us :yeshrug:
now that the JA men didn't make the 4x4 relay final i'll be rooting for Bahamas > USA. any and all medals for carib massive makes me happy.

Shoutout Karani James of Grenada! :win:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i root for the other islands when they're not up against us :yeshrug:
now that the JA men didn't make the 4x4 relay final i'll be rooting for Bahamas > USA. any and all medals for carib massive makes me happy.

Shoutout Karani James of Grenada! :win:

I now read all your posts imagining you saying it with a sexy ass Jamaican accent. I literally can't stop doing it.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Being Bajan >>>>>>>>>

Jamaicans cool too though.

Caribbean girls in general >>>>>>>>>>>>>

:scusthov::aicmon:

I love all my Caribbean brehs but I can't let this fuccery pass.

I give Barbados props for being the smartest and most forward thinking in the Caribbean but Bajan food is the worst and the music scene leaves a lot to be desired. Plus, all the other islands interact well except Barbados.

It's all love but lets be honest.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

I give Barbados props for being the smartest and most forward thinking in the Caribbean but Bajan food is the worst and the music scene leaves a lot to be desired. Plus, all the other islands interact well except Barbados.

I'll be honest by saying this post sucks.

Barbados>>>>>

Lol @ being the smartest and most forward thinking Island being something to dust under the rug :stopitslime:

I grew up around Bajan and Jamaican food almost equally and prefer Jamaican food, but Bajan food is dope too.

I don't know anything about that "Bajan's being unable to interact with other islands" shyt, and I love our music.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:ufdup:

Bajan food is great, breh. WTF?

What exactly do you mean by "all the other islands interact well except Barbados"?

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
I'm noticing a lot of hate just because Jamaica is getting that spotlight, like we ever hurt anybody and can't be proud despite some of us have Jamaican blood and trying anything to lowkey shyt on us on some "crabs in a bucket" loser mentality shyt :russ: It's funny how things are flipped around when it doesn't favor you and out comes that passive aggressive jealously by any means necessary to throw shade and disrespect.

It's that strong Jamaican blood and deep seeded proud culture, don't get mad at it :jawalrus:

*Waves Black, Green and Yellow flag proudly*

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm noticing a lot of hate just because Jamaica is getting that spotlight, like we ever hurt anybody and can't be proud despite some of us have Jamaican blood and trying anything to lowkey shyt on us on some "crabs in a bucket" loser mentality shyt :russ: It's funny how things are flipped around when it doesn't favor you and out comes that passive aggressive jealously by any means necessary to throw shade and disrespect.

It's that strong Jamaican blood and deep seeded proud culture, don't get mad at it :jawalrus:

*Waves Black, Green and Yellow flag proudly*
Breh..there's a lot of hate for Jamaicans in general.