Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hay buoy... Wha kinda rasclaat disrespectful statement dat :what: .... Watch yuh bloodclaat mouth...and guh suk yuh Mada.... She aint shyt... Batty bouy fi dead :pacspit:

BOUT THAT YOLO LIFE :pacspit: fukk you nikka

nikka i will slap the shyt outta you so hard "ey mon" will turn into "Hey, man"

watch your mouth fakkit:rudy:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just found out that Queen of Jamaica is......:skip::deadrose::dead:

jamaica.jpg

queen-knights-jamaica-governor-general-326.jpg

433px-Elizabeth_II_greets_NASA_GSFC_employees_May_8_2007_edit-1.jpg

Portia Simpson Miller, New Jamaican Prime Minister, Vows To End Queen's Reign As Head Of State

I am on the phone with my best friend in jamaica right now and said is this person living in the past

TODAY IS 50th Anniversary of our Country...Everybody at my house is like wtf is this dude smoking, and if it was even ruled by a white person what is your point....? :deadhorse:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Portia Simpson Miller, New Jamaican Prime Minister, Vows To End Queen's Reign As Head Of State

I am on the phone with my best friend in jamaica right now and said is this person living in the past

TODAY IS 50th Anniversary of our Country...Everybody at my house is like wtf is this dude smoking, and if it was even ruled by a white person what is your point....? :deadhorse:

Jamaica is still a commonwealth realm state

this means JA is a sovereign nation, yet they still retain the symbolism associated with the Queen of England

so technically there is a "Queen of Jamaica"
How many countries have Queen Elizabeth II as the formal head of state?