Being Jamaican>>>>>>>>

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I don't concern myself with Jamaicans and their embarrassing behavior. I am African American.

usherstruggle9.jpg

Too Easy. Like African Americans aren't the barometer, litmus test and mold for fukkery:francis::mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
dudes insecure, no island nikka came in here shyttin on AA but dude always coming in with some negative stuff
Some Island nikka probably stole his girl. American women love us. :blessed:

I remember when I was still a lurker on here(maybe it was SOHH), some dude created a thread titled something like "Would you let your girl go on vacation in Jamaica with just her female friends?" and the response was a unanimous "NO", and with good reason too.:jawalrus:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I remember when I was still a lurker on here(maybe it was SOHH), some dude created a thread titled something like "Would you let your girl go on vacation in Jamaica with just her female friends?" and the response was a unanimous "NO", and with good reason too.:jawalrus:

:lolbron:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
be a lame bragging about hedonistic resorts where you sell your bodies to our trash meanwhile you fleeing the 3rd world to live under us :scust:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

:mjlol: most likely what happened, dem fi know

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Fleeing to a another country, eh? Typical Jamaican behavior. Let the builders build and you Jamaican men can live under us like females.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
I swear jamaicans nigerians and somalis r the most annoying ppl

Always tryna brag bout where they from. They like the NY nikkas of the world

Like, no one give a fukk

Also, Jamaican nikkas r extra sus