Being black at work described so perfectly

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Lol at how people on the coli brag about being anti social. This extends to how we interact with our own people as well. How can you be effective leaders if you don't know how to communicate and interact with a variety of people. That's why other people move up the ladder and you're stuck wondering why you're in the same position. No one likes you.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Lol at how people on the coli brag about being anti social. This extends to how we interact with our own people as well. How can you be effective leaders if you don't know how to communicate and interact with a variety of people. That's why other people move up the ladder and you're stuck wondering why you're in the same position. No one likes you.
Cac.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps

Nov 2016 :mjlol:

GTFOH cac...

Nature's Fury

Daps
Check my post history. It's obvious I'm black. You're just a low level thinker. And any black person with real experience in the workplace knows what I said is true.

was tellin y'all we needed to cut off new memberships before these cacs infiltrated and now look where we are :picard:

Coli bout to turn into boxden...

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
was tellin y'all we needed to cut off new memberships before these cacs infiltrated and now look where we are :picard:

Coli bout to turn into boxden...
I've seen you post before. The height of your ability is flipping yeezys to "get ahead". Stay broke my friend. I'm not your enemy. But see that mentality, I'm a new poster-- so you're finding reasons to shyt on me. Just like black folks at work who ice out everyone and get mad when they don't get that promotion. You're proving my point.

Nature's Fury

Daps
I've seen you post before. The height of your ability is flipping yeezys to "get ahead". Stay broke my friend. I'm not your enemy. But see that mentality, I'm a new poster-- so you're finding reasons to shyt on me. Just like black folks at work who ice out everyone and get mad when they don't get that promotion. You're proving my point.

:mjlol: now you in your feelings, lookin up old post and creating scenarios around them...i can smell the wet dog seeping from your post...