The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's exactly what I'm doing ma'am:takedat:
The audacity of you posting all of that avoidance babble - when you were posting up with a white male actor in your avi ..
We ain't gone have that shyt here :mjgrin:

Take that shyt to LSA :mjgrin:

And whatever problems you have, take that up wit Haitian Men, leave us AAs outta ya mouf :mjgrin:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/you...k-women-like-toys.487438/page-2#post-22036954
@HarlemHottie
:ohhh::mjlol:
jessica-pearson.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re like Daniel Day Lewis. You got this female thing down packed. Down to the jealousy, pettiness of any woman getting more attention than you.
I don’t need to post up attention- I’m good in my life offline. Unlike the female ego feels the need to post about her extracurricular extrovert activities on a forum full of men. Like I said, shut the fuk up- I’ll address you later. If I feel like it but more than likely you’ll self ether before I will need to. Especially when your friends NEEDS attention by creating threads about her e-connections, Bumble apps and exploits with teenage boys.
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this is just jealousy. How dare another female poster get attention? That man/woman Nicole is deranged crazy.
This BLACK WOMAN ie ME, makes threads about white male racist posters - 80% of my thread created content. Where’s yours??
@Hammer, a white poster: Compilation of RACIST Statements

1. Thread
    @Kwabena the Racist Dap Whisperer.
    Why are you supporting racistbanned white posters and then tried to lie on me by saying that you didn’t?? check my avi. You dapped this racist...
    Thread by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC, Jul 22, 2020, 239 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

2. Thread
    Notable Quotables from Racist Poster and Film Critic @TheGodling
    ...the bus as well then so they don't have to sit in between all those racist white people. Give black people their own drinking fountains back so...
    Thread by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC, Mar 15, 2021, 138 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

3. Thread
    To Catch a Coli Cacator using the N word Vol. 3447098
    Introducing @jmspro who is an admitted white person talking wild reckless about black people. You know the vibe- he adopts the language and...
    Thread by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC, Nov 13, 2020, 86 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

4. Thread
    @Hammer, a white poster: Compilation of RACIST Statements
    @Hammer why are you making racist and stereotyped insults at black posters seeing that you are a self admitted white boy? You racist piece of cac...
    Thread by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC, May 5, 2020, 152 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

5. Thread
    The Official Thread: To Catch A Pale Skinned Racist Predator
    ...has been a uptick in white disturbing and interrupting with their racist tirades, The only way that we (as in black posters) is not to let...
    Thread by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC, May 8, 2020, 16 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

6. Post
    Mind your business.......
    They’re all racist and intrusive
    Post by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC,Mar 23, 2019 in forum: The Locker Room
  7. Post
    We all know @Vaulkner is a c00n... But this shyt right here Update: Banned!!!
    For reference: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/cacette-said-some-od-racist-shyt-on-my-timeline-and-i-responded-neg-train-on-op.747993/ Not a damn...
    Post by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC,Dec 13, 2019 in forum: The Locker Room
    1. Room

2. Post
      Chinese poster @joeychizzle - "I hope you get lynched and your mother gets killed"
      ...promoting your "Asian excellence" and then try to run racist on posts with the divisive statements and racist agitation of black people. Look...
      Post by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC,Mar 16, 2020 in forum: The Locker Room

1. Room

2. Post
      Have Any Of You Ever Had Sex With Sounds Of The Jungle Playing In The Back?
      Dafuq racist shyt is this?? Y’all really fukkkin with this thread??
      Post by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC,May 7, 2019 in forum: The Locker Room

3. Post
      Cac thinks TLR is a YouTube comment section
      @MikeyC ...get your racist cac ass back in this thread bytch!#
      Post by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC,Sep 28, 2018 in forum: The Locker Room

4. Post
      *Update Racist, meth'd out cac woman in viral racist rants KILLED after being hit by fire truck!!
      She dead :ohhh:IN. The racist has departed, purge complete.
      Post by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC,Jul 15, 2020 in forum: The Locker Room
    5. https://www.thecoli.com/search/27256434/data/avatars/s/34/34171.jpg?1626143417
      Do you agree with this WHITE poster saying everyone should be allowed to say the N-WORD ?
      @bangbreh get your white ass in here, you racist faggit
      Post by: LaBellaNicole0416.NYC,Jun 19, 2020 in forum: The Locker Room
And where’s the threads where @dora_da_destroyer and @Holy Berry have created threads exposing white racist MEN bc every thread with their name us attention whoring attempts or black men bashing while basking in white worship.

Don’t lie on me before you fact check, emotional c00n faggit.

:sas1::unimpressed:[/URL]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this is just jealousy. How dare another female poster get attention?
Oh word?? Then how come I never see or @Holy Berry or PeDora show face in threads that I created where the content is exposing white racist posters?? None of y’all have the same energy - real sus on your part. Unless … you take the side of those whites?? Of all the receipts collected. I never see you or those bytches helping to post up against they who white violate

Why are the black people at Microsoft conferences always the corniest motherfukkers?

Maybe @TheGodling can explain to us why black people are the “corniest motherfukkers” in the room?? Inquiring minds and all that.

[URL="https://www.thecoli.com/find-new/posts"]Recent Posts | Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli
He also has a condition where he refers to black posters as “BOY” in The Film Room:

I take no shyt from a boy who thinks Mank is a good film on any level.

According to @TheGodling the Cac - he’s the purveyor of colorism:

It's been a while since I saw the movie but wasn't that line said by the most light-skinned black man in the entire movie? :dead:

Apparently he also is the Racial Conflict Expert;
[/URL]

More like, why are black people so obsessed with trying to create a race war within their own race? There are far more pressing race issues than this bickering over whether someone isn't dark skin enough to represent black people.
[/QUOTE]

He thinks maybe we should go back in history

Maybe they should go back to black people having a predesignated place to sit on the bus as well then so they don't have to sit in between all those racist white people. Give black people their own drinking fountains back so their lips don't have to touch the fountains contaminated by white devil people. Make sure the black children only go to all-black schools so they don't have to learn the inherent evil's warped history. Segregation is the answer to all of life's problems.[/QUOTE

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I gotta get some work done. Lady, Gentleman…..y’all take it easy.
Anways, I have to get back to my work. Been kinda busy, but you'll get the full course meal sometime this week:mjlit:

Everybody is such a hard attentive worker all of a sudden, working so hard and productively when REAL facts get posted, how convenient. No answers or smart ass replies- real go getters when life comes at them fast.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

drive head first into a brick wall while driving fast over a speed bump on the road to life, then run for cover - capping and cac cape-ing headasses. As predicted, never ends well.
:dead:
794099e9ef04645db6a5dad5430360d4.gif

giphy.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh word?? Then how come I never see or @Holy Berry or PeDora show face in threads that I created where the content is exposing white racist posters?? None of y’all have the same energy - real sus on your part. Unless … you take the side of those whites?? Of all the receipts collected. I never see you or those bytches helping to post up against they who white violate

Maybe
@TheGodling can explain to us why black people are the “corniest motherfukkers” in the room?? Inquiring minds and all that.

Recent Posts | Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli
He also has a condition where he refers to black posters as “BOY” in The Film Room:

According to
@TheGodling the Cac - he’s the purveyor of colorism:

Apparently he also is the Racial Conflict Expert;

He thinks maybe we should go back in history[/QUOTE]

Because I don’t give a shyt? I got better things to do with my life.

I’ve never reported a poster in my life because I don’t take this shyt seriously at all.

:yeshrug: