The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Man get a life. You always in here trying to start some shyt
Shut the fuk up afrifaggit- I’m not a man but we do know the reason you’re here is because you always hate post against AAs. Fuk up. Deal with your bytch ass later - I’m busy , go back up lsa

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wait, WHO!?!?!? is @Holy Berry and why is she getting sonned?
:why:
:skip: I honestly don't know. But she apparently knows me well enough to have my name in her mouth and my biographical information on file.

:patrice: Perhaps an LSA emissary? A poster over there named 'PristineTina' prepared a similar dossier on me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There’s a reason why this Ho-ly Berry never posts her own quotes. other than the fact that she’s a manless bitter bytch.

bc the more black men that are non believers makes it harder for me to find one

I was speaking from a black perspective. You'll see white men lusting after Asian women, middle eastern men lusting after white women. The common denominator between these is that all groups are above and perceived better than black people. Black women will never make it at the top of any non black man's racial preference at the rate that non black women do with black men.

How so?
and how am I a bird brain for wanting black men to be more upstanding? I don't date women:mjlol:
———
Waits for this to turn into a black woman bashing thread

But it’s okay for her to bash other women that don’t bash black men?? Huh @Holy Berry . Answer those questions.

the hypocritical wench c00nette exposal tour continues …..pt. 2. Best to be silent and shut the fuk up then talk showing yourself as a fool.
:francis:

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
That’s why I had her on ignore long time ago I knew she was disgusting and I won’t let y’all live down some if y’all actually simp for her and considered her smart. This berry chick ain’t it either sheesh fukk em hope they don’t come back

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
There’s a reason why this Ho-ly Berry never posts her own quotes. other than the fact that she’s a manless bitter bytch.

I was speaking from a black perspective. You'll see white men lusting after Asian women, middle eastern men lusting after white women. The common denominator between these is that all groups are above and perceived better than black people. Black women will never make it at the top of any non black man's racial preference at the rate that non black women do with black men.

But it’s okay for her to bash other women that don’t bash black men?? Huh @Holy Berry . Answer those questions.
:picard: Wooooow. That explains everything, poor thing is hating on pixels. :therethere:

This internet is not good for everybody. :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:skip: I honestly don't know. But she apparently knows me well enough to have my name in her mouth and my biographical information on file.

:patrice: Perhaps an LSA emissary? A poster over there named 'PristineTina' prepared a similar dossier on me.
Yes. Especially an admitted troll who likes to post up anti- black for white entertainment.
Can ya'll let me troll in peace?:why:

So you knew these men's penis size?:ohmidear:
Exactly! no get that insecure bs out of here :nikkapuhlease:

especially one that says this but self admits that she gets no attention from black men and makes it a point to defend nonblack men
it's okay that you don't get the type of attention from black women that you want:therethere:

See this is the problem I have with statements like these, you're insinuating that black women not being lusted by non black men is a bad thing when it's not.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:picard: Wooooow. That explains everything, poor thing is hating on pixels. :therethere:

This internet is not good for everybody. :francis:
Keep in mind that she’s not Black American FYI - and why @Robbie3000 , another cac-c00ns needs to deflect from his coalition

so black equals AA now?

people always assume that I'm AA. When I tell them I'm haitian, they be like "you don't look haitian"

she even self hates and shades herself of being Haitian. an insecure dumb mess of a bytch.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Robbie3000 trying to play simp and distract with the deflection tactics because his c00n conning friends are being exposed - he does this every time. Pick from a different playbook, you dumb b*stard.
:bryan::deadmanny:

You’re like Daniel Day Lewis. You got this female thing down packed. Down to the jealousy, pettiness of any woman getting more attention than you.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A non Black American supporting and defending cacs while bashing AA Black posters, her disdain for AA female posters who don’t bash Black American men; posting up lies about them which she doesn’t back up- all while being an LSAgent of chaos for her cac protectors.
I've always been here:skip:
I'm haitian
I'm not 31 and I'm Haitian myself. I'm pretty sure his mother didn't come to America and work minimum wage for him to be acting like a degenerate. The only thing saving him is this rapping thing.
Are we really shocked at this play of events.
:comeon:….:mjpls::mjpls::sas2:

I often realize in threads about “preferences” the villain is always dark skinned women.
So if light skinned women only want tall men, what is the rebuttal for that?
If white woman only want tall men, what is the rebuttal for that?
If latinas only want tall men, what is the rebuttal for that?
Anyways, I’m going to bed. Have fun with this thread

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
A non Black American supporting and defending cacs while bashing AA Black posters and posting up lies about them which she doesn’t back up- all while being an LSAgent of chaos for her cac protectors.
This is legitimately sad, pitiable almost. And she was all hype, using mj smilies and shyt. Seems to me that a better investment of her time would be getting her life and self esteem in order, maybe a therapist. :ld: