Being a step father is the most alpha, masculine thing you can be as a man and if you disagree you are a c00n and an agent. LET ME EXPLAIN

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
OP thinks holding a discarded cup with another man's nut is alpha. :wow:
full

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is why this forum is dying. You can never get real honest discourse without dudes thinking you’re trolling or attacking your posting credibility
You just joined this year. Shut up bytch nikka. You
2022 posters are lame talking shyt on this site when you’ve been drooling for years trying to get on here

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I partially agree and disagree with you OP. Although I find it amazing for a man to step up and help raise kids that belongs to another man who stepped off, a lot of men don't want that pressure of raising other people's kids.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on your age, if i was nearing 40 childless and single. Meet a chick that ticks all the right boxes but has kids (hopefully only one) you'd be a fool to turn it down unless your money was long af and you can attract the much younger broads :yeshrug:

SenegalUchiha

Banned
Daps
"You're the one setting the rules" - the second you will touch a millimeter of the disrespectful kids, your chick gonna scream at you "don't touch MY kids", and she will be legally right, not your "alpha" dumbass. 🤣🤣🤣

She can even leave you and you won't ever see those kids "that you show the way of life" 😭😭

"You show the real dad how you rule a kingdom" just for the kids reminding you "you not my dad" when y'all argue bahahaha 💀💀

So basically instead of starting and building your own home like a man, your family goal is to fukk someone else's sidechick? :russ:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to be a stepfather, be a stepfather, I'm not judging you :yeshrug:
But gtfoh with all this conquering kingdom nonsense. Unless you're planning to enslave your stepchildren, you're not conquering shyt, you're raising another mans seed.