Being a step father is the most alpha, masculine thing you can be as a man and if you disagree you are a c00n and an agent. LET ME EXPLAIN

Daps
Reppin
NYC
9pVPQeF.gif

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Being a step father is the ultimate L even if the dad is a good active father and a good guy .

I’ll give a Best case scenario to let you know how beta being a step father is cause even the best case scenario is trash. Good father ,one child, no baby daddy drama . He doesn’t want her he’s moved on .

The child still lives with mommy . So Monday -Friday dad gets the child every other weekend your basically doing the hard stuff waking him up bringing him to school , helping with homework , driving to basketball practice and etc . Dad is out in the world single living his best life basically no children (mom has the child) and you the childless man gave up your freedom. You took on his responsibility and let him off the hook and now suddenly you are father to a child that will never respect you.you didn’t even get the progression as a dad to grow and see the child grow. You were Childless and Boom you taking care of a 7 year old . You literally set him free. He gets the child every other Weeknd . You took 24 days out of 30 in the month to take care of his child meanwhile he sees the child 6 days of the month and gets the love and admiration and to do the fun stuff. Instead of just finding your own woman. that’s best case scenario here’s your L op.

Source : my friend is living it and apparently op is too.