Being a step father is the most alpha, masculine thing you can be as a man and if you disagree you are a c00n and an agent. LET ME EXPLAIN

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Watch your mouth before I fukk your baby mother and raise your kids, nikka

shaq-leaving.gif

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it admirable if it’s genuine. If you’re really being a stand up dude guiding that woman and her kids:salute:. But if you using that woman to get benefits and all that:camby:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Facts.

'You gotta be comfortable with yourself and DOMINANT in a room full of other men to even date a female with kids, especially if her baby daddy is still in their life. When her baby daddy comes around you still have to show her that she is YOUR woman, not his. You still let him know that HIS kids have to follow YOUR rules, in YOUR house. Theres nothing beta male about that at all.'

There is truth to this.

But most snimal kingdom predators will kill off young that they never sired

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It's really weird that so many "black" people on here are downright angry at black men, raising the children of deadbeat ass black men. No heat for the nikkas abandoning their kids and shyt. But got all the vitriol for the one that actually raises the black kids in a good household. But these dudes are pro black and want the best for the black community....

Amazing :francis: