Behold A Pale Horse

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
blaccbeard said:
:whoa:
I rather just get the paperback so i don't end up on a list for clicking that link:sadcam:

:mjlol:

I have the documents..................
PpfzDPW.png

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
last time I checked Israelis and European Jews (specifically the vast ethnic groups of that era) are not one in the same but i forgot where i'm posting.

and yeah, you saying "jew" randomly should have people taking notice

just like I and hopefully yourself would if a cac started going off about "blacks" and "thugs"

What do you mean it wasn’t worth it? They got their choice of “homelands” that the rest of the world picks up the tab for, and a blank check every year for defense spending, free healthcare and education for Israeli citizens. And they’re the most protected people on the planet. You can’t even say the word “jew” in a public forum without them taking notice.

And they were able to get rid of their own “undesirables” and confiscate those people’s property:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
last time I checked Israelis and European Jews (specifically the vast ethnic groups of that era) are not one in the same but i forgot where i'm posting.

and yeah, you saying "jew" randomly should have people taking notice

just like I and hopefully yourself would if a cac started going off about "blacks" and "thugs"

Well last time you checked you were wrong. Most current day Israelis are descended from the ashkenazi, who were themselves converted by the “Sephardic” jews, who were themselves converted by us.

For a very brief history on the people you seem to love so much but know so little about you can look in I believe it’s the second volume of HG Wells “The Outline of History.” Now Wells was white, so you shouldn’t have any problem taking his word for it since you seem insistent on doubting mine.

Probably be earth shattering for you to find your idols are frauds; for me reading that was just reaffirming what I’d already learned from our - well, my people.

And because I haven’t forgot where I’m posting I’m certain there’ll be an emotion/opinion based response because now ego has kicked in and we have an eaudience.

But I’m thru with it. Anyone reading this who’s read up on what I’ve said can verify that what I’m saying isn’t my opinion but consistent with the historical facts. So I’m sorry.

I’m not sorry you spoke up tho. You see I don’t differentiate between the different sects of Judaism - to me they’re just white people.

I’m glad you put on the cape tho and took up their part. But they don’t need you out here spreading or defending their lies man. Your tax dollars takes care of that for em on an annual basis.

I always thought you were alright. Let’s let today be our last interaction my friend. Don’t even wanna cyber associate with a man who stands on the front line for Mr. Charlie.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you're long winded and corny af.

Well last time you checked you were wrong. Most current day Israelis are descended from the ashkenazi, who were themselves converted by the “Sephardic” jews, who were themselves converted by us.

For a very brief history on the people you seem to love so much but know so little about you can look in I believe it’s the second volume of HG Wells “The Outline of History.” Now Wells was white, so you shouldn’t have any problem taking his word for it since you seem insistent on doubting mine.

Probably be earth shattering for you to find your idols are frauds; for me reading that was just reaffirming what I’d already learned from our - well, my people.

And because I haven’t forgot where I’m posting I’m certain there’ll be an emotion/opinion based response because now ego has kicked in and we have an eaudience.

But I’m thru with it. Anyone reading this who’s read up on what I’ve said can verify that what I’m saying isn’t my opinion but consistent with the historical facts. So I’m sorry.

I’m not sorry you spoke up tho. You see I don’t differentiate between the different sects of Judaism - to me they’re just white people.

I’m glad you put on the cape tho and took up their part. But they don’t need you out here spreading or defending their lies man. Your tax dollars takes care of that for em on an annual basis.

I always thought you were alright. Let’s let today be our last interaction my friend. Don’t even wanna cyber associate with a man who stands on the front line for Mr. Charlie.