Behold A Pale Horse

Daps
I had the idea that this book was believed by most to be a true exposure of the fukk shyt that goes on behind the curtain. A little disappointed that most are saying it’s fictional. Ima still read it and draw my own conclusions tho

tater

Superstar
Daps
This book was better and FAR more interesting........

51Kdn8KNxPL._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This was a dope book. I tried to read the others in the series, but I didn't get far. I should revisit them now that I'm done with school.

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
:ohhh:Off the top of the dome , what I remember in this book :

:wtf:the illuminati
:wtf:the baby boom
:wtf:an underground city
:wtf:AIDS wuz created in a lab
:wtf:Mass shooterz are mental patientz
:wtf:The movie E.T. is based on a real alien
:wtf:The president of FEMA has more power than the US president
:wtf:plus more !!!

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Sure there is.....and it shows that the Protocols was a hoax created by the Czarist Russian Secret Police in the late-19th/early-20th Century to discredit the Bolsheviks......

1920-21 | Exposing the ‘Protocols’ as a Fraud

27Insider-1-jumbo.jpg

:snooze:
Naw. That protocols shyt might be real. Of course they'd lie and deny it in their paper.

Only thing I will add though is are the elders of Zion even the "judahist?" Or it could have just been smoke and mirrors by the Romans.

One thing I do know is the Romans are still around, and so are the Jews. And it seems like we are reliving history.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
start with a quick little read of darren browns da vinci code and angels and demons because he goes into historic proof, anyway its the truth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure there is.....and it shows that the Protocols was a hoax created by the Czarist Russian Secret Police in the late-19th/early-20th Century to discredit the Bolsheviks......

1920-21 | Exposing the ‘Protocols’ as a Fraud

27Insider-1-jumbo.jpg

:snooze:

Newspapers were highly controlled at that time. The paper claims French wrote it in 1865 and then claims to origin is from Russia 1903. Which is it?

POEZ is claimed to be a fraud bc of the authors are unknown and claimed to blame a group. However none of the things said in book are fake/fraud. All but a few came true.

You can deny all day who plagiarized it but the information has never been debunked.