Behold A Pale Horse

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
the trade off contemporary isn't worth it even if that were the case, not to mention how ass backward and counter productive it would be if that were the plan

What do you mean it wasn’t worth it? They got their choice of “homelands” that the rest of the world picks up the tab for, and a blank check every year for defense spending, free healthcare and education for Israeli citizens. And they’re the most protected people on the planet. You can’t even say the word “jew” in a public forum without them taking notice.

And they were able to get rid of their own “undesirables” and confiscate those people’s property:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
BlackDiBiase said:
start with a quick little read of darren browns da vinci code and angels and demons because he goes into historic proof, anyway its the truth.

Dan Brown's books are full of entertaining falsehoods, obfuscations, anachronisms, and Gnostic bias.

These attributes hardly make them 'truth'.

Inferno was pretty good, even though 1/3 of the world's population became sterile.​

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
CoryMack said:
They didn’t allow anything. They planned and financed it. Like I said it’s all in the books.

They didn't finance/plan a thing and the 'books' are hoaxes.

People still believe them over 90 years after they were proven to be false because people need 'boogeymen' and the Jews were the perfect scapegoat since they kept to themselves.

They fooled Henry Ford to the point that he started publishing literature blasting Jews until it was time to get re-elected and was forced to apologize. Hitler even had Ford's picture in his bunker.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
IVS said:
Naw. That protocols shyt might be real. Of course they'd lie and deny it in their paper.

Then why did NONE of the other papers call them on it? Were they ALL run by Jews back in the 1920's?

Little thing called 'fact-checking' would have made the paper retract their story if false....except for the fact that there were several court cases in Europe and South Africa that brought to light the facts surrounding the Protocols' falsity.

In order for your objection to be valid, Jews would have to run not only ALL the newspapers in America, but in Europe, Russia, and South Africa as well the courts systems there.

:snooze:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why did NONE of the other papers call them on it? Were they ALL run by Jews back in the 1920's?

Little thing called 'fact-checking' would have made the paper retract their story if false....except for the fact that there were several court cases in Europe and South Africa that brought to light the facts surrounding the Protocols' falsity.

In order for your objection to be valid, Jews would have to run not only ALL the newspapers in America, but in Europe, Russia, and South Africa as well the courts systems there.

:snooze:

Newspapers didn't retract back then. Hell Black Wall Street was rallying up bc of newspapers creating lies.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
tater said:
This was a dope book. I tried to read the others in the series, but I didn't get far. I should revisit them now that I'm done with school.

All the books are interconnected moreso than the Incarnations just working with each other.

My favorite book in the series was Bearing an Hourglass, but the BEST book, IMO, in the series was the 'finale'.....

And_Eternity_cover.jpg

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Sounds interesting, i'll see if they have it at my local Goodwill or thrift store for a quarter.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
CoryMack said:
What do you mean it wasn’t worth it? They got their choice of “homelands” that the rest of the world picks up the tab for, and a blank check every year for defense spending, free healthcare and education for Israeli citizens

Millions of their people had been exterminated by a madman and the rest of the world didn't do anything to stop it. No one wanted them in Europe because they were 'persona non grata' for eons and subjected to numerous persecutions over the centuries. They wanted someplace safe and they paid for it in more ways than one.​

CoryMack said:
And they’re the most protected people on the planet. You can’t even say the word “jew” in a public forum without them taking notice.

So what? We notice when someone says 'n1gger'. They aren't 'the most protected people on the planet'. You can criticize them without fear of retribution just like any other group. Hell, we do it on this forum every day.​

CoryMack said:
And they were able to get rid of their own “undesirables” and confiscate those people’s property:

They didn't 'get rid of undesirables'. Arab nations told them to leave during the conflicts so they wouldn't get hurt, and also told them they'd be back right after the Arabs destroyed Israel..........which didn't happen. Israel has told them numerous times they can come back. As far as 'confiscating' property, that falls on the Arab landowners who sold the land to the Jews in the first place without telling the Palestinian Arabs they sold it even though they'd been on that land for centuries.

When is America going to give the Native Americans their land back? When are Europe and America going to give us Reparations?

:usure: