Before Hollywood Does It.... What Movie Would You Remake or Reboot?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Idk breh I think baywatch is such a 90s thing lol...like it's so 90s..like Kriss Kross 90s
Can't stop a nikka from having flash back of watching titties bouncing on the beach everyday after school. You're right though. Some things should stay 90's. I think they will reboot it though since every other show from the 90's is being rebooted. Except Fresh Prince.:snoop:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can't stop a nikka from having flash back of watching titties bouncing on the beach everyday after school. You're right though. Some things should stay 90's. I think they will reboot it though since every other show from the 90's is being rebooted. Except Fresh Prince.:snoop:

To be fair tho most of the shows being rebooted now or continuing had more to offer than bouncing t*ts lol. I never watched the show but I did watch the intro. Several dozen times

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Son of The Last Dragon or remake of the Last Dragon: The son of Leroy Green learns that his father was once a great Karate expert and sets out to become just as great. during which he has to battle several Bosses(like video games) to finally reach Master status.

staring: a legit young Black karate kid(Black Belt) around the age of 18-24 as Leroy, Jr
Michael Jai White as the Final Boss aka Sho'nuff
Natahlie Emmanuel as the love interest

New Jersey Nights(sequel to Harlem Nights): 20 years after the Quick and his crew leave Harlem, they have setup shop in Jersey and have to deal with Sugar Ray's and Vera's deaths and a new rival crew.

staring: Eddie Murphy as Quick
Martin Lawrence, Chris Rock, Monique(Vera's niece), Kevin Hart, some other as Quick's Crew
Rival Crew features Keenan, Damon, Marlon, Shawn, Kim, and all the rest of the Wayans
Cameos by George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Matt Damon in a scene where Quick's crew breaks into a bank vault and find Ocean's 11 stuck inside

Twins remake staring Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson: similar premise to the original except Dwayne is the one always in trouble and owing money while Kevin is a successful comedian headling in Vegas

I'll leave out my Tango and Cash remake @MartyMcFly :mjpls:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
To be fair tho most of the shows being rebooted now or continuing had more to offer than bouncing t*ts lol. I never watched the show but I did watch the intro. Several dozen times
Naw breh, the stories were pretty good too. I remember they had a spin off of Baywatch too I used to watch. It dealt with more crimes. Can't remember the name. And there's always room on tv for those types of shows. How many channels do they have now? Someone should be trying to pick up that reboot.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Naw breh, the stories were pretty good too. I remember they had a spin off of Baywatch too I used to watch. It dealt with more crimes. Can't remember the name. And there's always room on tv for those types of shows. How many channels do they have now? Someone should be trying to pick up that reboot.
Baywatch nights

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The following all need to be remade, The Thing, The Ring, Evil Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre original, Oceans 11, The Departed, Thomas Crown Affair, Insomnia, 3:10 to Yuma, True Lies, The Fly, Invasion of the body snatchers, Cape Fear, Magnificent Seven

:lolbron:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The following all need to be remade, The Thing, The Ring, Evil Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre original, Oceans 11, The Departed, Thomas Crown Affair, Insomnia, 3:10 to Yuma, True Lies, The Fly, Invasion of the body snatchers, Cape Fear, Magnificent Seven

:lolbron:
You should work in Hollywood breh cause all them shyts have been remade already. Im guessing you already knew that though.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Magnificent 7 one already coming breh. Denzel, Chris Pratt, Ethan hawke

Whose interested in that :why:, give me Melissa Mccarthy, Tina Fey, Gabourey Sidibe, Kristen Stewart, Kat Dennings, Beyonce, Leslie Mann