Before Hollywood Does It.... What Movie Would You Remake or Reboot?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063260/

:patrice:The movie actually sounds good though. So you're saying to avoid it.
if you did not read the book idk if you should avoid it or not. I think they could have done a far better job with the movie, thats why i think it should be remade....maybe i hated the movie so much because i was expecting to much from it because the book is one of my fav ever and i thought the movie would be great aswell. I mean Michael caine and anthony quinn are both amazing actors.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
if you did not read the book idk if you should avoid it or not. I think they could have done a far better job with the movie, thats why i think it should be remade....maybe i hated the movie so much because i was expecting to much from it because the book is one of my fav ever and i htought the movie would be great aswell, i mean Michael caine and anthony quinn are both amazing actors.
The premise reminds me of The Island of Dr. Moreau. Another novel/movie that needs to be remade. The 1996 film was horrible.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The premise reminds me of The Island of Dr. Moreau. Another novel/movie that needs to be remade. The 1996 film was horrible.
i think brando was senile when he did that movie :mjlol:, maybe some books only work on paper and just can't be turned into good movies. Another good example is As i lay dying directed by james franco :russ:..... that guy should stick to stoner movies

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Although Back to the Future trilogy was a classic it would be interesting to see how it would work out today with CGI and shyt.
I dunno if it would work. Marty McFly and Doc are two classic characters I doubt any other actor could try to fill their shoes. But the CGI would be awesome.

@MartyMcFly What do you think?

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dunno if it would work. Marty McFly and Doc are two classic characters I doubt any other actor could try to fill their shoes. But the CGI would be awesome.

@MartyMcFly What do you think?

Yeah you can't find 2 actors that could fill those roles. I was just thinking an old futuristic film that work our today. Terminator looks to be already butchered.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah you can't find 2 actors that could fill those roles. I was just thinking an old futuristic film that work our today. Terminator looks to be already butchered.
I won't doubt that they try to remake or reboot BTTF though. They already doing Star Wars and Indy. Only a matter of time (pun intended).