Before Hollywood Does It.... What Movie Would You Remake or Reboot?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dunno if it would work. Marty McFly and Doc are two classic characters I doubt any other actor could try to fill their shoes. But the CGI would be awesome.

@MartyMcFly What do you think?

I think all the new tech would make it look worse to be honest. I was just watching Robert Rodriguez' later Director's Chair episode and Robert Zemeckis was his guest and there was just so much practical work that went into that movie. He said it took a week to film the dinner scene in back to the future 2 because they had to shoot Michael in different characters and make sure nothing moved and glue props down and of course there was an earthquake in the middle of it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think you have a better pitch than most of these hollywood studios. I think you would actually have a great career in hollywood.

:wow: appreciate that breh, I'm trying. I had a professor once who told me the easiest way to pitch to suits is give them ideas they already know as illustrations, as cliche as that sounds, it works. They aren't always creative types so you have to give them stuff they already know and expand. He said they're not as bright as you'd like to think

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Adventures In Babysitting

Starring Jennifer Lawrence as Chris Parker

Heat

Starring Marky Mark, Tom Hardy & Bradley Cooper

They were trying the adventures in babysitting thing years ago with Raven Symone as the lead and i guess that went nowhere. Then the Sitter came out and that was kinda that

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
With Fast and Furious being what it is, I'd do another A-Team movie...and I've also been dying to do a Knight Rider movie because there are some really good ideas in that pilot episode that kinda go to the wayside because it's a tv show and they didn't really go deep but the initial conceit of this cop being doublecrossed while looking for the person who killed his partner, then being resurrected under a new name and new life while having this edge to him and cynicism of not trusting anyone and wanting to work alone, only to then find himself driving around in his new partner and having to rely on a machine as his new partner when he doesn't trust technology or man? I think that could work as a film

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that was on some type of list or article or podcast or something I did I saw recently. I'm going to check that one out as well

It's basically In Time. Good flick, i know Singer was attached to remake it a while ago then the guy who did Drive and Only God Forgives was attached with Gossling as the star

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
With Fast and Furious being what it is, I'd do another A-Team movie...and I've also been dying to do a Knight Rider movie because there are some really good ideas in that pilot episode that kinda go to the wayside because it's a tv show and they didn't really go deep but the initial conceit of this cop being doublecrossed while looking for the person who killed his partner, then being resurrected under a new name and new life while having this edge to him and cynicism of not trusting anyone and wanting to work alone, only to then find himself driving around in his new partner and having to rely on a machine as his new partner when he doesn't trust technology or man? I think that could work as a film
Knight Rider was my shyt back in the day along with Get Smart. The Get Smart movie worked imo, and deserves a sequel. I don;t see why a Knight Rider reboot wouldn't work. I would make it a show though.

Also, REBOOT BAYWATCH!

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Knight Rider was my shyt back in the day along with Get Smart. The Get Smart movie worked imo, and deserves a sequel. I don;t see why a Knight Rider reboot wouldn't work. I would make it a show though.

Also, REBOOT BAYWATCH!

Did you ever watch the latest Knight Watch remake they tried on NBC a few years ago? It had two seasons, wasn't that bad actually. I think Will Arnett was Kitt's voice actually

Get Smart was very dope, I wonder why it didn't get a sequel. I'm still kinda bummed they didn't have Mel Brooks right it though.

And they been trying to reboot baywatch for years too breh. I think I've been reading about the baywatch movie since high school

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Did you ever watch the latest Knight Watch remake they tried on NBC a few years ago? It had two seasons, wasn't that bad actually. I think Will Arnett was Kitt's voice actually

Get Smart was very dope, I wonder why it didn't get a sequel. I'm still kinda bummed they didn't have Mel Brooks right it though.

And they been trying to reboot baywatch for years too breh. I think I've been reading about the baywatch movie since high school
Never seen that reboot. I'll look it up though. I think a Baywatch remake would work, but they would most likely put it on CW or one of them girly channels. Hope it happens. Make Pamela come back and be one of the lifeguards mom.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Never seen that reboot. I'll look it up though. I think a Baywatch remake would work, but they would most likely put it on CW or one of them girly channels. Hope it happens. Make Pamela come back and be one of the lifeguards mom.

Idk breh I think baywatch is such a 90s thing lol...like it's so 90s..like Kriss Kross 90s