Before and after limb lengthening.....You coli breh's gonna seed this up after the surgery? them genes still there...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Look at her knees and legs before the surgery and how all of her weight is bearing down on them.

It looks like a quality of life improvement compared to where she was previously.

Off the rip... I wondering if this isn't a photo shop. Something doesn't seem right.

But also, I don't think that's a weight bearing down issue. Midgets just be now legged like a MFer.

Unless she was already in pain then I see no need for a midget to do nothing like this. You still gonna have a midget looking face. And arms that don't fit your body

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Unless she was already in pain then I see no need for a midget to do nothing like this. You still gonna have a midget looking face. And arms that don't fit your body

Yep......and midget genes which could cause even more health issues as she gets older.

That being said.....If the surgery improves her quality of life...Then I think she did make the right decision, but that remains to be seen.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yep......and midget genes which could cause even more health issues as she gets older.
I was gonna also say midgets tend to have other issues too. Organ and bone... So just breaking her legs and adding height ain't changing that.
It's cosmetic.