Beetlejuice Beetlejuice #1 Again #1 Again | The Domestic Box Office Thread | Sep. 13-15

Which Movie will Gross More this Weekend?

• Don't Worry Darling

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • The Woman King

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Fake ass numbers. Inflation making it seem like people flocking to see Avatar. Dont know a single person that saw it yet. Numbers are fake af.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Even without inflation people have been seeing it
:duck:When the first movie opened my family saw it, co workers, friends, etc. I haven't found one of those same people that have seen Avatar 2. The numbers are faked and 100% higher due to inflation and higher ticket prices to watch Imax compared to when the first movie came out. I wouldnt even doubt that the studio is buying up tickets. If you believe these fake ass numbers thats on you being so gullible and naive.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They have nothing to gain by bullshyting billions

I didn't even see the first and thought the new one was ok at best.

Your small sample size is not an indication of how well its doing or not doing

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:duck:When the first movie opened my family saw it, co workers, friends, etc. I haven't found one of those same people that have seen Avatar 2. The numbers are faked and 100% higher due to inflation and higher ticket prices to watch Imax compared to when the first movie came out. I wouldnt even doubt that the studio is buying up tickets. If you believe these fake ass numbers thats on you being so gullible and naive.
Weird ass hill to die on.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Weird ass hill to die on.
I ain't the only one questioning the numbers. It's been widely speculated on reddit and all over the internet. Cacs are now even making YT videos to try and debunk the theory.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:duck: Act like you dont know how Hollywood works breh. Act like the industry isnt relying on this movies success. No one goes to the movies anymore. Facts.
So no way home getting a billi was false too?

The opening night I went to for no way home, with a full house was bullshyt?

Or top gun maverick being full was just all in my mind? It making a billi was bs too?

So you must be some Hollywood insider that knows all the ins and outs

Go ahead and tell us all the secrets

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
So no way home getting a billi was false too?

The opening night I went to for no way home, with a full house was bullshyt?

Or top gun maverick being full was just all in my mind? It making a billi was bs too?

So you must be some Hollywood insider that knows all the ins and outs

Go ahead and tell us all the secrets
Inflation and higher ticket prices. If you think the same amount of people are going to see movies as prepandemic you are truly brainwashed by mainstream media. It took Avatar 1 like 2 rereleases to hit 2 Billie, but part 2 hit it in the first run with less people?:duck:Simple math can answer that question.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I never discounted inflation, but people are still going to movies is my point. Especially for big tent pole films.

I saw BP 2 twice to full houses

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I never discounted inflation, but people are still going to movies is my point. Especially for big tent pole films.

I saw BP 2 twice to full houses
Not as many people go to the movies since the pandemic is my point. No way less people can equal more money.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
But all the figures always say with inflation, even before the pandemic. So your point is still kinda retarded
To hit 2 billie in the first run with less people is retarded. And I wouldnt trust a company like Disney. We dont believe you, you need more people.