Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finished it last night. Good show although the last episode felt like filler. Everybody was a scumbag but Danny took the cake :hhh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
OT but this show did a great job of promoting burger king…been craving their fries all day and just seen a commercial that had me salivating…gonna have to pick some shyt up tomorrow lol

:usure: the way Danny was eating those chicken sandwiches had me like :scusthov: Breh looked like he was gonna catch a hard attack or throw up mid-meal the way he was scarfing them down

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure: the way Danny was eating those chicken sandwiches had me like :scusthov: Breh looked like he was gonna catch a hard attack or throw up mid-meal the way he was scarfing them down

it wasn’t that scene for me…it was the one after his house burned down and then it switched to shorty (I forgot her name already) sitting down at BK eating fries lmao

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I disagree. It wouldn’t be a big deal at all. Hella black shows poke fun at white people. You could almost take this exact script and replace the Asians with black people and the show would be just as great.

Marlon Wayans Yvonne Orji immediately came to mind lol

I loved the last episode. Surprised folks had issue with it.

Him
[putting his arm around her right before the credits started to role

was a really sweeet touch.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Ali Wong and Amy are basically same.

Japanese husband/divorce.

She's half Vietnamese and Chinese (mom/dad).

To see her perform this role outside of her comedy is amazing.

Last edited: