Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
@maxamusa so if I were to feel guilty about having a work wife that would make me soft? 😁😁

Also for George it went beyond fantasizing, he actually told Mia he loved her. It's possible they could have slept together as well. He lied to Amy regarding the Instagram picture of Amy, saying he only was focused on the captions of her pic. He was jacking off to her pic in the bathroom.
He’s been playing the soft role.. bro hit fell and love and came up with a plan to take half his wife money and live happily every after with Mia

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
at least it wasn't a cac:yeshrug:
To folk on the (far)Eastern parts of Asia being Japanese has far more historical weight than being white.

He was lowkey calling her out and she knew it, she used it to convince George to help her look for his place.

Owyeah, show was 10/10 to me. Not a single bit I disliked or would've changed. Also looks like there will be more seasons (the creator/actors are up for it):

Lee Sung Jin has planned the show to last 3 seasons: “There are a lot of ideas on my end to keep this story going. I think should we be blessed with a Season Two, there’s a lot of ways for Danny and Amy to continue. I have one really big general idea that I can’t really say yet, but I have three seasons mapped out in my head currently.”[12]

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Episode 9 :banderas:

I didn't know what to expect with this show but man this season is amazing. One theory I had is I thought this show was gonna be an silly comedy and was wondering how they was gonna stretch an road rage incident to 10 episodes, but I now I see how they done it. I never seen a show like this before :dahell:

:mjlol: at Isaac's actions in Episode 9.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Avoided this thread until I was done. Show was 🔥 :wow:

Lee Sung Jin has planned the show to last 3 seasons: “There are a lot of ideas on my end to keep this story going. I think should we be blessed with a Season Two, there’s a lot of ways for Danny and Amy to continue. I have one really big general idea that I can’t really say yet, but I have three seasons mapped out in my head currently.”[12]

There’s no need for this show to continue. If they do another season they should use entirely different characters

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You know what's crazy though asians have such privilege because I know for a fact a black cast would get killed for the amount of casual anti white racism coming out of danny's mouth.
I mean I guess he is supposed to be a good dude on some surface level but the minute he reduces everyone down to whether someone is sleeping with/being controlled by white people reminds me a lot of hoteps or super militant black people

Its funny af but imagine for a second if a black man could get away with calling out black women for sleeping with white men. Let alone be the main character in a prestige drama/comedy

I disagree. It wouldn’t be a big deal at all. Hella black shows poke fun at white people. You could almost take this exact script and replace the Asians with black people and the show would be just as great.