Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I loved all the crow symbolism too. Crows are dope as fukk. Smart ass birds.

I loved their little conversation in episode 10 :heh:

Crows be scheming 2 IRL....I was on a job site once and they basically took over the dumpster. Smart enough to jack whatever leftovers they wanted.

Wouldn't back down if you went near them either just sqwuak at you ready to bang.

They had shifts guarding that shyt :russ:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I loved all the crow symbolism too. Crows are dope as fukk. Smart ass birds.

I loved their little conversation in episode 10 :heh:
A group of crows is called a murder too a little tongue in cheek. A Murder of Crows ~ Crow Facts | Nature | PBS
it seemed like the crows were declaring Danny and Amy's demise then right before you think they die a crow squaks meaning they got spared.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Crows be scheming 2 IRL....I was on a job site once and they basically took over the dumpster. Smart enough to jack whatever leftovers they wanted.

Wouldn't back down if you went near them either just sqwuak at you ready to bang.

They had shifts guarding that shyt :russ:
:heh: this is gonna sound ridiculous but they bring some people coins and money and shiny objects and things like that if they like you. I’ve heard if they like you they’ll visit and check in, even passing it down generations. But on the flip side if you’re a fukk to them they’ll also remember and fukk with you. Just like they said on the show.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
From youtube comments:

Isaac actually hinted about the crows in episode 6 when he told the story about how Danny saved one of the crows before and how that crow kept on following him after that.

The crows actually played a big role. If you rewatch the whole series, something major happens every time a crow is shown. The first one was when Danny fell down the tree with the chainsaw.
One detail I would like to mention is about the crows is the conversation they had. It’s known that Crows have great memory and can even remember the faces of people from slight interactions. If you pay attention to the crow’s conversation, the crows mention that Danny has fed it before (i forgot which uploads it happens in) and the other crow mentions that Amy scared it’s uncle which is scene in the beginning of episode 2 when she points a gun at the crow.

Another thing i’d like to point out is that in episode 8 or 9 when George confesses his little affair to Amy, he says that some people have a deeper level of spiritual connection and the psychedelic moment in the last episode illustrated that clearly; 2 people who felt alone in different ways were the yin and yang that they needed in their life
It's also funny because it's a take on what many people seem perceive as random bird attacks are maybe coordinated.

That's why in the first episode Danny says that the crows love him and they low key really did :heh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Most important lesson of the entire series

don't fukk with crows.
15510631.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
From youtube comments:
It's also funny because it's a take on what many people seem perceive as random bird attacks are maybe coordinated.

That's why in the first episode Danny says that the crows love him and they low key really did :heh:
Crow divebombing is almost always coordinated and planned. They have incredible memories and yes, remember faces.
there are few seemingly innocuous things one can do to fukk up your life quicker than hurting a crow near your home