Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
There's zero scientific evidence that it even does more than one thing on the list....and that's help with nutritional needs....

A 40-50% increase? Either you're really bad at math, don't understand human physiology, and or believe in little green men visiting Earth. If anything, steroids would give you that kind of boost (which it doesn't). I'd fall back and do some heavy research. And I mean more than 3 minutes of google research. Bee pollen if anything, is working as a placebo for you, OP. But no, it does not increase strength. Everything on MERCOLA is correct, except that one study isn't enough to take it that* seriously, especially when tomatoes and soy, do a better job, objectively.

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take Bee Pollen (and royal jelly) intermittently, among lots of other supplements.

I'm of the belief these type of substances found in nature have a benefit when consumed, though its a subtle benefit in most cases

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
how'd it go :lupe:

I put it in my smoothies and it was fine but I think more a placebo than anything.

I also never stick with routines long enough for them to show real results so take mine with a grain of salt. I prob went 2-3 months with having bee pollen in smoothies 2-3 times a week, nothing crazy.