Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This shyt should be bushed or atleast labled as a troll thread for the lost souls out there :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Never said that, illiterate peckerwood. it helps with my recovery on leg days though
:banderas:
Be frail & skinnyfat
:umad:

Leg days recovery :dead:

:mjlol:@ thinking im out of shape nikka pls. Take your bee stanning ass to TLR :camby:

Negging people cuz they shyt on your placebo supplement :umad:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Leg days recovery :dead:

:mjlol:@ thinking im out of shape nikka pls. Take your bee stanning ass to TLR :camby:

Negging people cuz they shyt on your placebo supplement :umad:

:heh:
Your dumb ass probably spends $40-$50 buying maltodextrin, caffeine & red 40 thinking that's doing something

Typical white boy, disrespect mother nature & deny the benefits of the honeybee, cacs
:umad:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Just in case people are wondering I have NOT increased in height after about 4 years of continuously eating bee pollen (on average about one teaspoon per week for the entire four years) (I'm still 69 inches tall before and after these 4 years of eating bee pollen).

However, I have noticed that eating a teaspoon of bee pollen before playing soccer or basketball can increase my athleticism beyond belief to like some Bruce Lee type of beyond belief levels!

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Just in case people are wondering I have NOT increased in height after about 4 years of continuously eating bee pollen (on average about one teaspoon per week for the entire four years) (I'm still 69 inches tall before and after these 4 years of eating bee pollen).

However, I have noticed that eating a teaspoon of bee pollen before playing soccer or basketball can increase my athleticism beyond belief to like some Bruce Lee type of beyond belief levels!

:mjlol:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: