The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you-cant-just-go-around-being-rude-to-people-be-nice.gif
Yes, I can and I do. Rudeness is a highly underrated defense mechanism. I’m used to getting what I want 100% of the time
- forced or based off merit. I was born rude out the womb. Because I’m from New York
:whew::smugdraper:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The initial dude filming shouldn’t have jumped in though , he could be charged even though he was in his right to film him at the beginning. No judge going to sympathize cause Pink man called him a racist name .
Shut up- are you dumb?? N-word is a highly inflammatory term which is legally referred to as “fighting words” . I hate when people come in here thinking they know everything as factual: there’s case law on record where a defendant had a legitimate defense over being called n—er. Look it up.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The initial dude filming shouldn’t have jumped in though , he could be charged even though he was in his right to film him at the beginning. No judge going to sympathize cause Pink man called him a racist name .

WRONG - you can absolutely beat a cacs ass and be found justified in doing so. I know that’s not what you white coli cohorts don’t want to accept but it’s on record: White man even copped to a disorderly conducts charge for using the n-word, so you can stfu with all that you said.

The Ohio Court of Appeals upheld the convictions in its Dec. 31, 2020, opinion in City of Columbus v. Fabich. The appeals court noted that the language of the disorderly conduct ordinance was broad but that the Supreme Court of Ohio had interpreted disorderly conduct laws involving speech to be limited to a narrow unprotected category of speech known as “fighting words.” In Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire (1942), the U.S. Supreme Court had defined fighting words as “words which by their very utterance inflict injury and cause an immediate breach of the peace.”

The Ohio appeals court reasoned that the utterance of the “n-word” in an insulting matter to an African-American person constitutes fighting words. The appeals court thus determined that the disorderly conduct conviction was proper.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
By “no judge are you referring to the Supreme Court? Because …..

Fighting words are, as first defined by the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) in Chaplinsky v New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942), words which "by their very utterance, inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality."

Fighting words are a category of speech that is unprotected by the First Amendment. Further, as seen below, the scope of the fighting words doctrine has between its creation in Chaplinsky and the Supreme Court's interpretation of it today.

Non-Exhaustive List of SCOTUS Cases Invoking the Fighting Words Doctrine
The following cases show some of the instances in which the Supreme Court has invoked the fighting words doctrine. As shown, the scope of the doctrine changes between various cases.

Terminiello v. City of Chicago (1949)
In Terminiello v. Chicago, 337 U.S. 1 (1949), the Supreme Court narrowed the scope of what constitutes fighting words. The Court found that words which produce a clear and present danger are unprotected (and are considering fighting words), but words which invite dispute and causes unrest are protected (and are not considered fighting words).

In Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989), the Supreme Court redefined the scope of the fighting words doctrine to mean words that are "a direct personal insult or an invitation to exchange fisticuffs." In the case, the Court held that the burning of a United States flag, which was considered symbolic speech, did not constitute fighting words.`

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

I aint even see the person recording throw a punch
:dwillhuh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How do people get into altercations at the mall? I mind my own damn business, especially during Covid when I got a mask on and am tryna social distance.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Shut up- are you dumb?? N-word is a highly inflammatory term which is legally referred to as “fighting words” . I hate when people come in here thinking they know everything as factual: there’s case law on record where a defendant had a legitimate defense over being called n—er. Look it up.

The initial dude should have played the long game and got him severed from his job, post it on Twitter… etc… The mob got him, no reason to jump in and risk your own future.

I went to Columbia South Carolina and protested the next day when the Solider pushed the young dude and told him “he was in the wrong neighborhood “.

I understand what you are saying but you are just being emotional.