Be white and call some black people nikkas at a mall in NJ

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
don't know what happened before the camera came on but white people need to understand that it's words that some people will literally kill you for calling them. dumbasses wanna call someone the most offensive thing you can call a black person then try to hide their hands. if you're willing to go, then go all the way. back in the day, they'd duel and shyt if you insulted somebody's honor.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So Cherry Hill is CAC land? I been to South Jersey once and Cherry Hill seemed like an ok small city with a lot of retail stores and shyt.
Cherry Hill got a lot of old white neighborhoods but Camden is next door so that mall is always diverse
On one side of Cherry Hill is Camden and the other side is Moorestown which was voted best place to live in America a few years ago

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
racism sucks but we gotta ask ourselves is violence and potential murder over the use of a word any better?

or is capital murder/fistacuffs simply always acceptable when that word is involved?

if someone called me the N word I'd just say Cac and keep it moving

I guess it just doesn't hurt me emotionally the way it does alot of other ppl

the judge ain't tryna hear he called me a N word when you're on trial for a hommy

:manny:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
racism sucks but we gotta ask ourselves is violence and potential murder over the use of a word any better?

or is capital murder/fistacuffs simply always acceptable when that word is involved?

the judge ain't tryna hear he called me a N word when you're on trial for a hommy

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
UM0eN5A.gif

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol yeah, there’s racist folks everywhere. The same shyt happens at Short Hills lol.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Do you think that you’ll ever follow through on your personal suicide mission in 2022? I hope there’s a series of unfortunate overwhelming events in your life that eventually give you the motivation to follow through this time.