Be white and call some black people nikkas at a mall in NJ

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I'm glad the brehs came out on top, but that was danger close...and they ONLY came out on top because other people jumped in to assist them. :comeon:

The two main brehs fighting would've gotten beaten tf down had it just been 2-on-2.

• The younger Black dude was straight up P*SSY, flat out. White boy in the red jacket slapped his phone and took a step towards him and lil Black dude didn't do sh*t but tuck his tail and back away. It wasn't until red jacket punked him and turned around, that lil breh finally had the balls to take a swing and he snuck him from behind. Typical of scared ass nikkas always do smh.
  • And then the older Black guy, well he was just your typical untrained old head. Easily gassed and sloppy. The two cacs both had solid stances and fight technique, and if you watch closely, you will see that they began to dominate every time the fight evened out as just a 2-on-2. They were almost unstoppable even while getting jumped

I say all this to say, nikkas is p*ssy in the face of cacs. Because if a Black dude would've slapped lil brehs phone like that, lil breh would've tee'd off on his head in a split second while shouting gang affiliation and spit flying everywhere, no question asked. But because it was a cac, breh b*tched up and tucked his tail between his legs and backed up in submission. But that doesn't surprise me. We always treat each other different than we treat cacs.

I also say all this to say, for the millionth f*cking time, GET SOME SORT OF COMBAT TRAINING YOU GOOFY MFs. If it wasn't for 10 other ppl jumping in to help, these two nikkas would've gotten MOLLYWHOPPED. And that's just keeping it real with using an experienced fight analysis of this video. It's becoming embarrassing, all these L's nikkas keep taking to white boys on video unless they sneak the white boy or jump him.

And I bet all the chips AND dip in my house that they both have guns and that they both say that same stupid sh*t that you Coli nikkas say "i dont need to learn how to fight i let my gun do the talking" blah blah blah, and all the other cute little b*tch n*kka verses. This video is why I say a gun won't be there for you all the time. Turn yourself into a weapon, dummy. Or risk getting RKO'd by some steroid cac and his son out at the mall in front of your gf.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Unity is a beautiful thing

Except that wasn't unity.

That was two goofies(one of whom was an actual p*ssy who let a cac smack his phone and got scared) who were too weak and too clumsy to whoop two cacs on their own so the crowd felt obligated to help.

You know what else ain't "unity"? Loading up two cars full of Black people and driving across Charlotte at 3am to unload 150+ shots into another Black person's home, killing a 3 year old baby boy in his sleep, and riddling his 4 year old sister's legs with bullets as she slept. But yeah, we united, and I guess Young Dolph still alive:blessed: