Be white and call some black people nikkas at a mall in NJ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs got that work, but I'll be fair and say they did hold their own. That should've ended worst than that. :hubie:

They're lucky they weren't a lil closer to Philly. That crowd would've been a lot more different, and unforgiving. :ufdup:
They was getting feet to the head they didn't hold their own at all

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
No, they're just really comfortable in Cherry Hill:mjpls:
Its in top 5 of the best places in NJ to pulled over as a Black man. The Klan also has a foothold in that area. They used to leave pamphlets on ppls houses not too long ago. NJ nikkas don't really play in Cherry Hill like that.
These nikkas did :francis:….they played for real

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
They was getting feet to the head they didnt their own at all

Those cacs should've been slept. Like @Methodical said, if it would've been some black on black shyt, wouldn't have been no let up (that's unfortunately how we do each other). :camby:

Shyt probably would've escalated. I like to see cacs get that same type of energy, when warranted.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those cacs should've been slept. Like @Methodical said, if it would've been some black on black shyt, wouldn't have been no let up (that's unfortunately how we do each other). :camby:

Shyt probably would've escalated. I like to see cacs get that same type of energy, when warranted.

Or maybe they knew not kill some people in a packed mall while being recorded from several angles.