Be there for your homie while he dying , or the birth of your kid?

Homie or Kid?

• Homie

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • Kid

Votes: 81 69.8%

• Total voters

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This thread just shows nikkas dont have real friends, I'd pick birth too but it wouldn’t be easy.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
I don’t have kids or a wife yet so I can’t conceptualize the importance of being there like the older brehs on here. I’ll be raising the kid the rest of his life, I only have once chance to see my friend again. Easy choice

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
im surprised at all the people picking kid

itd be nice to be there for my wife, but damn, my homie is dying. im going there

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
values all the way fukked up
Apparently some nikkas lowkey infatuated with the homies.

It deadass shouldn't even be close.

tumblr_inline_odcyami8wH1tm724m_540.gif

You brehs out here like this, while your boy's wife n kids looking on like ... :wtf: :francis: :dame:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Was it your wife giving birth? Have you asked her? Damn near no woman wants to birth alone. Furthermore there’s a lot women need their partners for, physically (help them hold or get into positions, massage, etc) and emotionally. Again, just cuz you’re not needed to pull the baby out doesn’t mean we don’t have other needs from you.
-Like I said, wants aren't needs. We weren't married & we've talked about it more than once. She wanted me there for the one I missed but ultimately her sister was there & it was fine. In the long run nobody cares I came a couple hours later.
U were blessed with no problem births I'm assuming.
I was 2.
But I know people who weren't.
If you think people who aint your kin > then thats cool chief.
But it is kinda weird.
-No problem births. To even entertain this question the hypothetical "homie" must be someone significant. This isn't about kin.
Imagine picking your friend then the mother and your child die. That’s how precarious child birth is. The friend is already on the way out, but their future is uncertain.
-The mother of my kids didn't die & when she had them I wasn't sitting around worried about her dying. I wouldn't put a Death I don't even believe will happen over one I know is inevitable.